What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CRUSADE- Knights vs. Raiders

Misanthrope

Staff member
So far prideknight, RABK, and I are in for this week's game.

I intend to set up a Crusade bank account in the near future, so that members can deposit money for tickets into it- and tickets can then be bought in bulk for the games in which we choose to sit in the stands.

This week, I'm suggesting that we stake out a spot on the hill (drinker's end), gather in numbers, and cheer like crazy. It's a big chance of being our first win of the year, and it would be great to get behind the posts and really let the boys know that we're behind them.

Who else is going and interested in sitting with the Crusade?

PrideKnight

Bench
TKR, ur going and thats final
you will catch an early train to central
and RABK and i will pick you up
and we will have a joyous day

PrideKnight

Bench
I can also fit another 1 or 2 sydney people in my car if someone needs a lift. We want this crusade to go off.
We shall have a sydney chapter and a Newey chapter...like a frat.

PrideKnight

Bench
nah i think to persuade that many blokes id have to use another voice/text that i dont want to discuss here.....

astrogirl

First Grade
I'm not sure about this weekend at this stage.

I've been going up to Newcastle a lot lately - I've gone up for the last 3 weekends in a row. If I go this Sunday I will be going twice in 4 days as I will also be up there tomorrow week. So 5 times in 5 weeks, which is a LOT.

Having said that, I'll be gutted if I miss our first win of the season...

I'll be there with my missus for sure, but she got a mild case of heat stroke so the hills definately not an option.

Am still hoarse from sunday I was shouting that much encouragement for the boys so dont worry I'll handle my share.

I'll be there, sitting on the drinker's hill as always. I'm definitely coming down to say g'day to the Crusade this week... I was talking to CWB and brandell at the NZ game but that was before everyone else showed up.

hmmmmmmm I REALLY WANNA GO... but i have no transport or anything... hmmmm i don't know, i proberbly won't go, but i might, you never know.

astrogirl

First Grade
The_Joey_Show said:
I'll be there, sitting on the drinker's hill as always. I'm definitely coming down to say g'day to the Crusade this week... I was talking to CWB and brandell at the NZ game but that was before everyone else showed up.
LOL I scared you away???

Gene Krupa

Referee
I'd like to sit with you lot but it depends on a few other people I've promised I'd go with.

Are you sure you want a big mouth who questions every decision the ref makes and barracks for the Knights so loud he loses his voice by half time? ;-)

CycloneSteve

Juniors
prideknight said:
We shall have a sydney chapter and a Newey chapter...like a frat.

Yay and I can be the Goulburn chapter :lol:

I'm probably coming but still unsure at this stage. Is the drinkers hill general admission?

Latest posts