What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CRUSADE- Knights vs. Raiders

the_knights_rule

First Grade
I thought the group gave great atmosphere, and it made being at the game a great social experience.

Can't wait to get together again next week. Even if we lose, it definitely gives me a reason to look forward to game days.

yep i agree, even when we lose it still a fun day sitting with everyone

Stranger

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
BTW, how do you blow up the Telstra thingies? :?
Use a straw or somthing.. Saw Staceys brother doin it.

Great day... pity about the first grade preformance. :x

RABK

Referee
I'm back home finally. I agree experienced the lowest i've ever felt as a Knights fan but it was a great day with the Crusade.

Randell you are a comic genius. :clap: :lol:

Stranger

Coach
:lol:

Maby it was the song he was singing, along with a few others

Randell also has to break wind :lol: :lol:

woodgers

Bench
Yep.....i'm starting to get real excited about Sunday. Looks like i will be able to fly my flag through the streets come 5pm sunday.

I give that Canberra team the odds of $4.00 to beat us at home. Deadset worst 17 players to ever grace a field.
Page 2 for all those playing at home. Good on you R&BK. Funny how these things come back.

Stranger

Coach
Glad to see the raider fans turned up in mass aye wodgers? must have been 3 guys with raiders army on their shirts.... :lol:

Think i saw about 55 raiders jumpers today... and thats 51 for the players for all 3 grades :lol:

RABK

Referee
Yeh certainly came back to bite me in the ass. The worst thing is Canberra were paying those odds this morning.

Btw, Piss off. :arrow:

Gene Krupa

Referee
woodgers said:
Yep.....i'm starting to get real excited about Sunday. Looks like i will be able to fly my flag through the streets come 5pm sunday.

I give that Canberra team the odds of $4.00 to beat us at home. Deadset worst 17 players to ever grace a field.
Page 2 for all those playing at home. Good on you R&BK. Funny how these things come back.

F@rk off troll!

:arrow:

Latest posts