What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CRUSADE- Knights vs. Raiders

PrideKnight

Bench
Just FYI about tomorrow, Jamie and I havent made a banner coz ive been sick and hes been working all week, so we will just stake out a spot on the hill, we will have knights chairs and 3 flags. PM me with your numbers so i can call yas to point us out.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Just FYI about tomorrow, Jamie and I havent made a banner coz ive been sick and hes been working all week, so we will just stake out a spot on the hill, we will have knights chairs and 3 flags. PM me with your numbers so i can call yas to point us out.

TKR and The Vern have one from our first meeting. I've told TKRto bring it along. I'll see you there, although judging by my current state, brandell and I will be hungover.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Hey it looks like I will be going now. However I have tickets for the concourse in the new area so I wont be able to sit with you all. Have fun tho and make sure I can hear you from Bay 3

the_knights_rule

First Grade
yep me n craig will bring our banner along but we wont be there till a bit later prob around 12:30-1.
now u all have to be nice to my friend who goes for the raiders :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Despite the result, it was really good to sit with a decent sized Crusade today. Great to meet guys like prideknight, rabk, Gene Krupa, and Stranger.

I thought the group gave great atmosphere, and it made being at the game a great social experience.

Can't wait to get together again next week. Even if we lose, it definitely gives me a reason to look forward to game days.

astrogirl

First Grade
I would like to apologise to every Knights supporter today. I wore a green shirt to the game against the Raiders today. I don't know what I was thinking :|

Gene Krupa

Referee
chriswalkerbush said:
Despite the result, it was really good to sit with a decent sized Crusade today. Great to meet guys like prideknight, rabk, Gene Krupa, and Stranger.

I thought the group gave great atmosphere, and it made being at the game a great social experience.

Can't wait to get together again next week. Even if we lose, it definitely gives me a reason to look forward to game days.

Plus the Fox camera man kept taking shots of us. :D

I'll have to check out the replay on FoxSports to 9pm tonight.

Nice to meet such great guys and supporters!

Gene Krupa

Referee
astrogirl said:
I would like to apologise to every Knights supporter today. I wore a green shirt to the game against the Raiders today. I don't know what I was thinking :|

No worries here, astro. :D

Latest posts