What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cssc Report - Photos - The Wrap

The Nulla #2

Bench
WHAT A NIGHT!

The boys again proved there might off the field!

Photos of last night will be up here soon id imagine, dread has them going!!

We got a wrap from stuart raper last night also, and mentioned also in the presentation!

Well done boys, bring on roosters and tigers!

Thomo.

First Grade
quite a number of people excited for the tigers game. bring on the bus they say.:D

pamplets went out to quite a few people. more distributed next week.

well done boys.

DJDL

First Grade
Yeah good effort CSSC. You've had a good presence on TV every week so far.

Thomo.

First Grade
so many people have called me and txt me regarding us on the tv.

good support. anyone who wants to join in is more than welcome. as long as you aren't a f**wit. you'll be ok:D

Dread

Juniors
Boys! Photos look f**kin awesome. Will have them resized and posted in THIS VERY THREAD tomorrow.

Macca

Coach
Once again details are sketchy but I am pretty sure I was talking to Barry Pierce about the CSSC last night.

MilitaryShark

Juniors
Im in Melbourne and dont get to the games but watch them on TV. You guys stand out like dogs balls, ITS GREAT to see you all in the shirts.
Keep up the great work guys, makes me shed a tear seeing you up there and me down here.

Juts a comment on the shirts, mine had beer spilt all over the from the front (not my fault) but it came up a treat the next morning, no stain at all.

Nice to know we have beer proof shirts.

Thomo.

First Grade
Macca said:
Once again details are sketchy but I am pretty sure I was talking to Barry Pierce about the CSSC last night.

yes we did. all positive.

Latest posts