What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cssc Report - Photos - The Wrap

ali

Bench
I couldn't make it last night but I saw you guys on TV in the second half whilst watching from the heart of Souths territory. I'll be there next week, well and truelly stung after a day at the races, so looking forward to meeting a few new people and completely forgetting who I met the next day Macca style.

Thomo.

First Grade
ali said:
so looking forward to meeting a few new people and completely forgetting who I met the next day Macca style.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...ive done that before...last night!

The Nulla

Juniors
Caught the replay the smorning and loved seeing the boys in a festive mood after the Bailey try. Can't wait for next week... but even more so our second bus trip to the tigers match on Easter Sunday should be a dead set thriller.

Get on it.

carcharias

Immortal
I watched from Soldiers point with my trucker hat firmly on nice and square.
Later on I eighties danced (solo ) to the one man band.
The crowd loved it ...one girl thought I was that good she had two types of sex with a bloke in the dunny of my room.... 3 times.

That could be a story for the feeding frenzy though.

The CSSC looked great!

Dread

Juniors
Pre match:
01.jpg

02.jpg

Mid match:

03.jpg

04.jpg

Dread

Juniors
Post match:

05.jpg

06.jpg

Preso:

07.jpg

08.jpg

I've also got mugshots of just about everyone, if you want to see yourself up here, give the word.

fizman

Bench
Great Photos. Don't get stuck in, but the guy smack bang in the middle of the last photo looks like a young Andrew Pierce.

SirShire

First Grade
My god. I was a drunken disgrace. I couldn't even open my eyes. And then I went from Carmens to Vinyl Room.

I need to end it.

The Attorney

Juniors
I had a great time on saturday night and so did my mates who joined up.I cant make it this weekend comming but we are planing to head out to the wests game.
Great photos, except for the one taken of me side on with my sunnies hung in the cetre of my shirt,not my best profile.
I am sending copies of them to the boys who dont have internet via email

Thanks to all the guys helping to set up and run the CSSC!

The Nulla #2

Bench
SirShire said:
My god. I was a drunken disgrace. I couldn't even open my eyes. And then I went from Carmens to Vinyl Room.

I need to end it.

Yes u do..carmens, is horrible.

Now get back to work !!!!

The Nulla #2

Bench
The Attorney said:
I had a great time on saturday night and so did my mates who joined up.I cant make it this weekend comming but we are planing to head out to the wests game.
Great photos, except for the one taken of me side on with my sunnies hung in the cetre of my shirt,not my best profile.
I am sending copies of them to the boys who dont have internet via email

Thanks to all the guys helping to set up and run the CSSC!

But how many beer cups did you have stacked mate! What a great shot! Your face answers the question!

The Nulla #2

Bench
Mr Attorney,

Let me also say, and you can pass this onto the boys, you blokes are dead set CSSC rookies of the year so far.

An awesome display, with the voice, the beers and the passion!

Cannot wait to see you all doing your stuff in Campbelltown on April 16

Cheers

Macca

Coach
More members like The Attorney and co and the CSSC can only rise and rise. I purposely stood off to the side a bit this week so I could hear what we sounded like a few times.

Very loud.