What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cssc Report - Photos - The Wrap

givmeabeer

Juniors
Hey Thomo got home ok mate from the footy the other night. Great to see you all again in force. See yas this Saturday for other big one champ. Cheers

The Attorney

Juniors
Thanks for the positive coments guys, I think the night can be summed up by a quote from my mate "sleeps" (the bloke with the scarf down the front in the preso photos) "i met 50 new mates in the space of a night"

Breadman

Juniors
Go the CSSC! Met a few of the guys and you all seem like top blokes.

Completely OT - anyone notice the major lack of ATMs at Shark Park?
Missed alot of the game cause of that

dazza

Staff member
just got back home & couldn`t wait to get on here.

what a great night, what an even better bunch of blokes.

thanks for making me welcome guys, you`re all legends, bloody legends!!

1st time at toyota & a win to boot, & met some awesome guys. can`t wait for the sharks v warriors over here, so some of us can meet up again.

got back to seven hills ok without any dramas thomo. even though it was early hours of the am :lol:

once again guys, cheers for everything.

cheers dazza

jc155776

Coach
That looked like another kick ass awesome night. You guys need to grow and grow. Maybe with some good support we can start to make some waves in the comp.

Cant wait till townsville. Also might be coming down during july for a game some time.

Thomo.

First Grade
excellent dazza.

woollaware to seven hills, what a hike!

how was the knights game? did you end up going to that? good for the warriors

shark_girl

Juniors
You guys are freakin awesum!!!! I'm definatly becoming a member! If any of you travel up to townsville for the Sharks v Cowboys game, let me know! Im a Townsville girl (definalty not a cowboys fan tho..:evil: ) and would love to meet you guys at the game! Will make a nice change to be able to sit with Sharks supporters as opposed to having to brave it myself and be mauled and abused by cowboys fans!

Nice photos too, you guys pulls up great after that much beer...:lol:

The Nulla

Juniors
Cheers Shark_Girl. That is exactly our aim, to get more sharks fans together at away matches. I'm sure we will have a sizeable contingent up in far NQ come the cowboys match.

shark_girl said:
Nice photos too, you guys pulls up great after that much beer...:lol:

It takes years of committment.

Macca

Coach
I love Townsville. Great people up there. The footy hasn't been in our favour the last 2 years but the hospitality has.

shark_girl said:
Nice photos too, you guys pulls up great after that much beer...

Lucky I am not in any of the photos.

Scotty

Juniors
Top photos. How good was the invasion of the concourse to greet the players!! Albert can't get enough of the CSSC, loves it.

Im so pumped for the Easter Extravaganza at Wests Tigers, should be mammoth!

beekershark

Bench
Ahh Townsville, great people and great fans up there , they love their league and have always welcomed us sharky fans with great hospitality and a bit of a song on the bus on the way home ! ;)

Latest posts