What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current List of Raiders Contracted Players for 2014- Updated 7/11/13

Raider_69

Post Whore
ale is a very talented player, no idea whats has gone wrong with him, i have my theorys but they are only that.
I really hope he picks up a gig else where and goes well, it would be a tremendous waste of talent if he didnt. Could of been anything for us. Wasnt to be

Raider_69

Post Whore
BTW, imo management and mr elliott have a strong love and passion for this club, and wish only to see it flurish, however they lack the skills in their choosen position to make the right decisions to ensure that has the maximum chance of occuring

thickos

First Grade
At least Ale won't prove to be a loss, as he never did anything for us. 4 FG games for 1 try. What a waste, dunno why he lost the heart...

As for Martin, I've heard Wales is his destination?????

thickos

First Grade
With the season over for FG I've tidied up this thread and removed the players leaving the Raiders.

If anyone can see any errors I've made on the list or has knowledge about the length of contract of our PL players who are not listed I'll happily add them.

I've left Ale and Martin there for the time being but it's pretty clear they will not be Raiders in 2007.

aussies1st

Staff member
Bit hard given he still signed for 2 years. Plus we would be stupid to let him go in the form hes in. He should definitely be our number 1 next season.

thickos

First Grade
Thread updated to indicate Craig Frawley has been released from the Raiders.

IMO we have waaay too many guys off contract in 2008, time to start locking up the ones we want to keep for a bit longer than that.

jed

First Grade
Last year we thought we were in a lot of trouble with our off-contract players, we got through that fairly ok. I think we'll start re-signing them over the next month or so.

legend

Coach
I think we are in great shape for this year with Frawley and Lomu gone and there are some players who will not be re-signed beyond next season including:

Colin Best
Glen Turner
Scott Logan
David Howell
Andrew Dunneman

Macko8

Juniors
IMO what his shown so far Scotty Logan should be re-signed for at least 2 more seasons.
Turner was good at the start of the season but has dropped off.

Out of the above bunch logan is a must and frankly i dont give 2 hoots what happens to the other 4.

thickos

First Grade
An article appeared in the CT a little while back that indicated that Andrew Dunemann has succumbed to a string of injuries and has retired.

Spike

First Grade
I've heard that the Raiders have signed Joel Thompson from the Storm. I've been following this kid's progress since he was playing for Forbes and he's going to have a very bright future. One to watch

thickos

First Grade
A few people have mentioned that around the traps. No idea how long any contract with him is though...

Apparently the son of a former Raider.

Latest posts