What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current List of Raiders Contracted Players for 2014- Updated 7/11/13

thickos

First Grade
Hodgson added in (my bad), Campese moved to 2005 off-contract as per what is recorded at raiders.com.au

BAY72

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
What im hoping for/what i think will happen

2005 Off-Contract

Matt Adamson - Retire/retire
Jason Bulgarelli - GOOOOOOORN dont care in what manner/re-sign :x
Steve Fransiscus - re-sign/re-sign
Ian Hindmarsh - form pending this year but re-sign most likely/re-sign
Adam Mogg - re-sign/re-sign
Ryan O'Hara - re-sign/re-sign
Clinton Schifcofske - re-sign/gone to ESL :cry:
Tyran Smith - retire/retire
Jason Smith - retire/retire

Not having a shot but it's funny how things change.
Eg: "What I'm hopeing for" Jason Smith and Mat Adamson to both Retire??

Hindmarsh to England, Schif re-signed, O'Hara Gone.
Goes to show you never can tell and predictions can realy blow up in your face. Some of the decisions however are probably fo the best.

thickos

First Grade
Is Lomu confirmed? And for how long?

Well pointed out Bay, shows how things were pretty different back then when all the predictions were made. Amazing how form, injuries and $$$ can change everything.

Great to see no Boogs though! \\\\:D/

Raider_69

Post Whore
BAY72 said:
Not having a shot but it's funny how things change.
Eg: "What I'm hopeing for" Jason Smith and Mat Adamson to both Retire??

Hindmarsh to England, Schif re-signed, O'Hara Gone.
Goes to show you never can tell and predictions can realy blow up in your face. Some of the decisions however are probably fo the best.

and i appreciate you using mine as a point :lol:
bastard :lol:

hahah na but fair call, they have both well and truely exceeded what i had expected and hope from them

legend

Coach
If we are out there chasing quality players come June 30, I don't know why we spent money on Lomu. I hope he came cheap because we are still one or two quality forwards short of being a contender.

thickos

First Grade
Thread has been updated with the announcement that Ryan Hinchcliffe will be staying here until 2007. :)

thickos

First Grade
Well that is that then, Rhino follows the rest of the 2003 forward pack out the door. Only a few left to re-sign for this season, then we can kick back and wait for the disaster of 2006 to unfold!

hotdogs

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
What im hoping for/what i think will happen

2005 Off-Contract

Matt Adamson - Retire/retire
Jason Bulgarelli - GOOOOOOORN dont care in what manner/re-sign :x
Steve Fransiscus - re-sign/re-sign
Ian Hindmarsh - form pending this year but re-sign most likely/re-sign
Adam Mogg - re-sign/re-sign
Ryan O'Hara - re-sign/re-sign
Clinton Schifcofske - re-sign/gone to ESL :cry:
Tyran Smith - retire/retire
Jason Smith - retire/retire
Well we now no Ryan O'hara has signed with the Tigers - Good Luck. and i heard that Steve Fransiscus has been sacked by the club. Apparently he took of to Brisbane after his girlfriend and has been injured all season and didn't want to be here training. so they had no chose but to give hime the boot.

thickos

First Grade
Was wondering where Steve has been all season, he was a fine prospect last year but has not been on any injured lists or named in any grade.

I heard he wanted to back to PNG as well, or the Qld cup.

hotdogs

Juniors
thickos said:
Was wondering where Steve has been all season, he was a fine prospect last year but has not been on any injured lists or named in any grade.

I heard he wanted to back to PNG as well, or the Qld cup.
Apparently last year he did his groin and its one of those injuries that can't really be fixed. So he just has to keep training and hope that its ok. He was named to play against Newtown earlier this year, just before he left to go back to Brisbane but pulled out the day before because his groin was no good, and well haven't seen or heard from him since.

thickos

First Grade
In light of any other information, I've marked that Steve Franciscus won't be with us after this season.

hotdogs

Juniors
Jason Williams is here till the end of 2007, his was for three years. and i've heard the clubs trying to get PC (don't know his last name), but he's a young Island secaond rower from the roosters. apparently matty wants island boys, he thinks they'll be good for the club.

Edwahu

Bench
hotdogs said:
Jason Williams is here till the end of 2007, his was for three years. and i've heard the clubs trying to get PC (don't know his last name), but he's a young Island secaond rower from the roosters. apparently matty wants island boys, he thinks they'll be good for the club.

Do you mean PeeWee Moke? He would be an awesome signing. I dont think there is anyone called PC at the Roosters.

thickos

First Grade
Kris Kahler has had his contract extended until 2008, so that is one less problem to deal with come June 30 2006.

hotdogs

Juniors
Edwahu said:
Do you mean PeeWee Moke? He would be an awesome signing. I dont think there is anyone called PC at the Roosters.
Yeah your right PeeWee knew it was something like that. Apparently Mattys interested in him.

skeepe

Immortal
Thickos you might want to update the list, according to the Raiders website Terry Campese has a contract running until the end of 2006.

Latest posts