What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cutters team list

Twenty10

Juniors
Dugan definitely centre. I like it. I realise he's a gun fullback however we have been so weak in the centres and offers sweet FA. Worth trying.

Also I am VERY happy de belin has been dropped. He's been the softest of all our forwards. Needs a full season in cutters to learn how to play hard. Not with a f**ken hand bag

gonz

Juniors
Dugan definitely centre. I like it. I realise he's a gun fullback however we have been so weak in the centres and offers sweet FA. Worth trying.

Also I am VERY happy de belin has been dropped. He's been the softest of all our forwards. Needs a full season in cutters to learn how to play hard. Not with a f**ken hand bag

Yep de belin hasn't gone forward one bit, I reckon
In Cutters he'd stand out once a month also.

I think it's a credit to him he's still alive, price spent the last 2 years trying to get him killed playing prop.
He is not a prop.

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
The most interesting thing about JDB to me is that he is playing at Lock in the cutters. Maybe they are getting him ready to play his preferred position and slim down a bit. But... That would be logical wouldn't it?

Latest posts