What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cutters

Phil9496

Juniors
Garvey out with shoulder injury. Crook been dropped to Corrimal? With Hutchison running the show the boys are doomed. Sorry to the rest of the boys, but who is picking this side. Sounds to me like the powers that be upstairs want Hutch in and Crook out. Crook is another junior that will be lost to the club at this rate. Good luck against Manwy boys. Your gunna need it.

Phil9496

Juniors
Does anyone know how Packer has been going since his inclusion in the squad?

Packers doing what he needs to be doing. He's got some good go forward in him. Just got to get some footy under his belt. But it's the NRLwho are holding him back still.

Last edited:

nrlnrl

First Grade
Does anyone know how Packer has been going since his inclusion in the squad?

Apparently went ok in two stints off the bench in his first game back 2 weeks ago. After the bye, tomorrow will be his 2nd game & he's listed to start.

Phil your right Crook has been dropped looks like it could be Willie Stowers at 7.

I have to say though the way you have carried on about Hutchinson is rather ridiculous he is young and still learning but hey I won't let that get in the way of your rant.

Logans coaching this year has been rather ordinary to say the least but the team is more dictated by what Dragons players are available with guys who imo are better missing out.

Phil9496

Juniors
Phil your right Crook has been dropped looks like it could be Willie Stowers at 7.

I have to say though the way you have carried on about Hutchinson is rather ridiculous he is young and still learning but hey I won't let that get in the way of your rant.

Logans coaching this year has been rather ordinary to say the least but the team is more dictated by what Dragons players are available with guys who imo are better missing out.

Probably have been a little harsh on Hutch, but I have been to most games this year and I find he should be refining his skills with the 20's and leave Crook to run the Cutters. I was there last week to watch the Jets game and Crook definitely outplayed his team mate. Once again, nothing against Hutch, but it must be the powers that be having some pull with the coaching staff. But rant over. Go the Cutters.
PS........ Please update Twitter as I'll be at work today. Cheers.