What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D - Day

Ninja

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
Morris fits in PL
Or at Newcastle
He's a spastic
And yes Ink it is a backflip after his `Benji will make a great 7 and be our Thurston' bullsh*t rhetoric the myth he repeated ad nauseum after Benji came back.

All because the myth signed a spastic who'd never played halfback in his life to replace a premiership winning half. The buck stops with Shines

Its a wonder we didnt make the finals last season. First we had 'Cooper Cronk' in the number 7 and finished the year with 'Jonothan Thurston'.

super_coach

First Grade
Its got me beat, the chooks got the red carpet and all the media for Willie Wonkers 2million contract and we are trying to do the same for Matty Head on match payments and a brown paper bag.
So maybe their is more news, big pats back ????.Or has Junior Burger been made club captain. What a sleepless night we are all in for. Actually off work tomorrow might waddle down to camp concord and see whats going down, might be able to bluff my way in with the old western advocate press pass (has worked in the past--only three decades out of date)

chopsy_05

Juniors
I saw big Pat last Thursday down the coast. I thought he would have been back in England already.....

chopsy_05

Juniors
Nah he was with his misses and kid in a pram. He was wearing a hat with a tiger on it though (not the actual Tigers one).

Vicious

Bench
Head will be a good signing, but it will mean we have 2 halves who both cannot tackle. I`m not sure where they`re both going to hide in defence ???

innsaneink

Referee
Vicious said:
Head will be a good signing, but it will mean we have 2 halves who both cannot tackle. I`m not sure where they`re both going to hide in defence ???

Prince couldnt/cant tackle, could he?

Marshalls a mystery, at times he looks awesome in , others he has nfi

TiLLs

Juniors
chopsy_05 said:
I saw big Pat last Thursday down the coast. I thought he would have been back in England already.....

A mate of mine was down at Concord the other day, and as he was walking in, Pat was walking out looking very sweaty and tired as though he'd just completed a training session with the boys.

But I would probably just put that down to him having a bit of a run to keep fit while he's here on holidays?

NonaFiona

Juniors
That was it? Surely not. Or was it just Noyce warming up the crowd before the real press conference? Please. :roll:

super_coach

First Grade
I think this is all about getting some exposure to try and give the fledging memberships a kick start. Where as a few years ago we were the media's darling, now even a Bryce day at the races would struggle to get a headline.
I still think we will probably snare a head but I think this is more about trying to squeeze a headline out of the main stream media outlets in the town rather than the little fish like your average suburban rag or community radio station.
For one minute Iam not knocking it, its about time that the marketing people started to try and lift the joint ventures profile