What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Da Finchy code strikes again

OVP

Coach
Agent Mulder said:
Brett Finch is a Cancer on the Roosters club like Adam Dykes was to Parramatta.

Words cannot express how much i agree with you. Did you see the opening 20 minutes, Wing was at halfback and we were well on top and had a 12 nil lead.
After 20 minutes Farkwit moves to halfback, and we dont even look like scoring again. Just love the field goal attempt that went 40 metres to the right ... all i could do was laugh.

p.s. iluvfinchy must be the Roosters version of BBSF. Comedy gold. :lol:

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
Iluvfinchy said:
youse has a e in it god lern 2 spell

speak of the devil... learn has an "a" in it :lol:

and by looking at your previous posts... you missy really need some sort of psychriatic help.

aqua_duck

Coach
Iluvfinchy said:
youse has a e in it god lern 2 spell
actually 'youse' or 'yous' isn't even a proper word.
Finch has always been all talk, limited action, he's not up to 1st grade standard, simple as that.

I hear Joey needs a new ball boy maybe Finch could apply for that job.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
aqua_duck said:
actually 'youse' or 'yous' isn't even a proper word.
Finch has always been all talk, limited action, he's not up to 1st grade standard, simple as that.

I hear Joey needs a new ball boy maybe Finch could apply for that job.

I wouldn't even trust him to do that... :lol:

melon....

Coach
BuffaloRules said:
Was it only 12 months ago that you were starting threads about how he was robbed of the Dally M medal melon??

A year is a long time in football...:lol:
Since then I discovered the real reason he lost the Medal.....PM me for details.

nah..you is blaming the wrong person....Its the coach that took wing out of the receiver after 20 min....and the fullback who didnt attempt the catch on the matchwinning bomb.You can always count on minichello on one monumental stuff up in the important games..and that was it.Not Finches job to catch the bombs
And by the way ricky..You had Ryan cross out there and it didnt make one difference..you still lost!pffft..ryan cross would have got us to the semis

Mr Saab

Referee
i was at the game on sat night and i saw the funniest incident i have ever seen.
There was a very keen roosters supporter next to us who was alone and looked like tennis player Marcelo Rios. Behind us there was 4 roosters fans who had nothing to do with "Rios" and didnt know him at all. After Finchs field goal was charged down at the end he stood up turned around to the 4 chooks supporters and screamed "Brett Finch is the worst halfback in the world".....me and my friends laughed for about 5 minutes!

choc_soldier

Coach
Fittler would make a Flegg standard halfback look good if he was given the chance.

Finch has been found out in a massive way this year. He has f***ed the steering on the Roosters premiership vehicle. They need a re-alignment over the off-season... Anasta and Soward must be the halves next year if the Chooks are any chance.