What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DA on NRL on fox sport-wed nite

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
- Is really happy with Ben Smith's contribution off the bench

- Is the reason behind Joel Reddy's recent form in defence.

- Will put our best offer forward for Mortimer

- Excited about coaching Tahu

- Game on Sunday ; Biggest of the season.

Suitman

Post Whore
he talks good, daniel does

yeh.............he done real fine. :D

I like him big time actually.
I like his attitude, and what he can bring to the players.
He knows what he wants. He also has a sense of humour and a big heart.

Suity

strider

Post Whore
the most interesting thing I think he said is that he took time to learn what the players offered .... I get the feeling players and coach were all a bit edgy early on - but they are all settling down now

also said he was happy we have the right blend of athleticism now and we are a bit more mobile with ben coming off the bench

Stagger eel

Staff member
* He had some doubts about Mortimer and thought he may be able to sneak a game of first grade before the end of the year but was blown away with the way he stepped up to first grade.

* Wanted Reddy and INU to play a more physical game while he encourage Grothe and Burt to be more decisive in their play.

* Predicts Anthony Mitchell will make the step up and is preparing him by playing him for Wenty while Mitchell Johnston and Mitchell Allgood are 2 others that he predicts big things for the future.

* very happy with Fuifui...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
0,5001,6310011,00.jpg

Kornstar

Coach
Anthony Mitchell has a big future imo

I also really like Mitchell Johnson, he looks a little crazy but it is mongrel i think we need......i am looking forward to watching his progress

Latest posts