What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Telegraph Banner Suggestions

I think it is time they get their own banner or two.....three, four.

No they're probably not worth it, but a bit of siege mentality on the hill can't hurt.

If nothing else, you're sure to get a pic of yourself in the herald lol.

Manly have an us vs them banner. I know Canberra used to have em in the early '90's.

Personally I think a big one finger salute with 'up yours telecrap' would suffice.

Perhaps someone out there can come up with something more eloquent.

:sch:

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Have one with a stick figure placing a Telecrap in the bin, with the caption: "Please dispose of your sh*t thoughtfully". Include Phil Rothfield's and James Fred Phelps's heads already in the bin with speech bubbles saying something stupid.

dragondad

First Grade
Ever heard of the novel 'The Grapes of Wrath' (pronounced roth)? We could have 'The (Sour) Grapes of Roth(field)'.
Not that Phelps should get off lightly - the yelps of Phelps are not worth listening to ever again.

captain

Juniors
Ever heard of the novel 'The Grapes of Wrath' (pronounced roth)? We could have 'The (Sour) Grapes of Roth(field)'.
Not that Phelps should get off lightly - the yelps of Phelps are not worth listening to ever again.

I like this!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
a few suggestions:

WANT ACTUAL NEWS?
READ THE SMH INSTEAD..

THIS BANNER IS MADE WITH USED TOILET PAPER.
STILL CONTAINS LESS sh*t THAN THE DAILY TELGRAPH

NEWS LIMITED: A PROTECTED SPECIES
JOURNALISTS: AN ENDANGERED SPECIES

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
a few suggestions:

WANT ACTUAL NEWS?
READ THE SMH INSTEAD..

THIS BANNER IS MADE WITH USED TOILET PAPER.
STILL CONTAINS LESS sh*t THAN THE DAILY TELGRAPH

NEWS LIMITED: A PROTECTED SPECIES
JOURNALISTS: AN ENDANGERED SPECIES

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Love them.

Jono1987

Juniors
The Telecrap's attack on us started by Captain Rothfield began on Thursday and extends to the Sunday paper. Pathetic, biased commentary. I mean he won't post our blog responses so this seems like the best method of attack.

Target #1: Rothfield
Target #2: Phelps

I really don't care what the banners say, and I'm also very happy to contribute to these banners in a financial way if required. Just make sure it's crystal clear that we are attacking those two wankers.