What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Telegraph: Buderus, Simpson look elsewhere

Misty Bee

First Grade
Macca616 said:
As a moderator I thought you would know better than this. Danny said a few things weeks back which were made public. This article does not quote him as being unhappy - merely confirming that he has a contractual right to choose to play in England in 2009. Query how you can lose respect for someone to take up or consider an offer which he is lawfully permitted to do.

Yeah, I dunno why someone would lose respect for a player under those circumstances. Luckily I'm not.

I'm just miffed that he would (or would allow a reporter to) publicly show animosity toward his coach, when he's happy to play under him next year? Sounds to me like he was heavily considering going to the UK on 2009 anyway, so what has changed? It just sounds like a hollow threat to me.

shaggy

Juniors
maybe they realised that they realised that joeys gone they beta go before their shown up for the average footy players that they are

Tommax25

Bench
Benjinho Rugby Club said:
omg as a knight support i can't wait till this seasons over. Might actually go a day without hearing about how much of a crisis the club is in. Seems to me just like another trash article by the tele-*rap.Next year will be a whole different story though, will have one of the better packs running around.

no u will have an average pack running around, whos going to be there thats particuarly "better" than other players? Buderus is third best hooker, ill give you that but only that. Dont say simpson he has been shocking this year and i dont see why he would make the leap from shocking to good by next year....danny wicks is ok, not great and hes not even playing for st george now anyway, dan hunt is ok not great, reynoldson is ok not great and may not be there i dunno who else you have or have signed but if i cant remeber than they cant be that good

Frederick

Staff member
Tommax25 said:
no u will have an average pack running around, whos going to be there thats particuarly "better" than other players? Buderus is third best hooker, ill give you that but only that. Dont say simpson he has been shocking this year and i dont see why he would make the leap from shocking to good by next year....danny wicks is ok, not great and hes not even playing for st george now anyway, dan hunt is ok not great, reynoldson is ok not great and may not be there i dunno who else you have or have signed but if i cant remeber than they cant be that good
When did you start watching league - yesterday?

Since when have we signed Dan Hunt?

So far we've signed (in the pack):
Ben Cross
Danny Wicks
Chris Houston
Matt Hilder

A forward pack of:
Cross
Buderus
Sargent
Simpson
Paterson
Houston/Taia

Wicks
Tolar
Houston/Taia
Hilder

will be one of the better packs going round, and is infinitely better than our pack this year.

doggone

Juniors
There's only one thing good for the Telegraph paper and we all know what that is. **** my ****

Latest posts