What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Telegraph Geography....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
more importantly what does he drive in, does he have a sponsors BMW or is he driving the traditional kiwi 20 year old holden :sarcasm:
I hear Ossie lean't him the use of a sponsors car, quick lets makes another thread............

caylo

Bench
from west pennent hills to parramatta is about 10.5km so it is probably there and back but in all honestly how is that remotely far? I go to uni in Surry Hills (sydney uni) and it is 27km away from my place and I dont get paid for it, even when I worked at Parramatta (living in South Wentworthville) its a 5km drive both ways. That isn't a long trip and would be pretty short compared to most people commitments.

Des travelling 40ish km both ways is pretty far though

Eels Dude

Coach
Have I missed something? All this article is comparing Des's commute in comparison to other coaches which is huge in comparison. It's the off season expect a lot more articles like this. And 23kms round trip from West Pennant Hills to Parra is pretty accurate.

strider

Post Whore
its ok people - the story never hurt anyone .... no need to get that narky about it

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's not the distance that matters so much as travel time.

Last year I lived in Concord and worked in Randwick (about 15km) and it could take up to an hour to drive home from work.

Definitely would have been quicker if I'd lived in Randwick and worked in Concord but any renter with pets in Sydney can get f**ked.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
It's not the distance that matters so much as travel time.

Last year I lived in Concord and worked in Randwick (about 15km) and it could take up to an hour to drive home from work.

Definitely would have been quicker if I'd lived in Randwick and worked in Concord but any renter with pets in Sydney can get f**ked.

f**k I work at Randwick. We could have had lunch mate.