What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Telegraph Ticket Giveaway!!

CycloneSteve

Juniors
I wonder if it will be the same as last year where you could just print multiple copies of the PDF file you are emailed and hand them all out to mates etc.

shadow grinder

First Grade
nah i think i read in the tele that they mail them out to you...it was ethier email them to you or mail them to you...

Its all crap to try and get you to buy a paper,
how could all the tickets for Manly/souths be gone at 6 am, also tried Manly bulldogs and also said try again tommorow

ozzie

Bench
great suff by the telegraph - give the country readers a real chance - not. Most of us can't get the paper until 9.00am

jed

First Grade
ozzie said:
great suff by the telegraph - give the country readers a real chance - not. Most of us can't get the paper until 9.00am
It's not a case of first in, best dressed. I got tickets today at 10:30. It's all luck.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Yeah it is completely random as to who wins tickets and I think they have a certain number allocated for each day so once that daily allocation runs out you have to wait till the next day. I went on late last night and several options were not there eg Knights vs Bulldogs.
And the tickets are emailed to you. Its the same system as last year so it appears as tho you CAN just print multiple copies and give them to mates etc.

Juniors
mate i won twice today, i got the storm v rabbitohs and the roosters v tigers and u cant priont out as many as u want, they are actually barcoded induvidually as they are printed, or so it would seem.