What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Telegraph Ticket Giveaway!!

Bumble

First Grade
Yeah the barcodes have no serial numbers on them...

I have the whole Souths season if anyone wants the file...PM me.

innsaneink

Referee
Bumble said:
Yeah the barcodes have no serial numbers on them...

I have the whole Souths season if anyone wants the file...PM me.

LOL...thats nothing :lol: someone on another forum has the lot.

Today p/word is ROOSTERS if anyone is still doing it by the book....dont buy that trash rag

shadow grinder

First Grade
innsaneink said:
pretty well instantly I think, unless youre using a bodgy email acct.

nah i used my gmail account and it didnt arrive. f**k!

any got any storm vs souths one they dont want?

eels_fan

First Grade
just photocopy someones lol - you think they could have learned from last time and individually barcoded em

innsaneink

Referee
Theyve changed the way they do it.....if you win a message appears:-

How to get your Tickets:

All winners will be sent a confirmation email at the end of each day with a copy of the ticket. Please print out the PDF attachment and bring along to the match to gain entry.
Please Note: Please be aware that your winning voucher has a unique bar code. If you photocopy the voucher only one barcode will be activated at the turnstiles on the day of the event, all other copies will not be permitted entry to the Stadium. Tickets are not transferable and have no official resale value.

I tried it when I heard theyd changed, just to see if the appearance of the printouts had been altered at all, barcode etc.....still didnt recieve it either.

*Edit todays codeword = EELS

Latest posts