What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dale and Nicho

Chimp

Bench
There’d be something cruelly funny about the GF getting cancelled on the day of the game…

Will we be spared hearing 80 minutes about "the block of cheese" from commentators now
I'm no fan of Storm, and really can't stand Munster (until he signs for us! lol) but seriously, people are crashing down on a few guys blowing off a little steam at the end of a long season and letting the prick who filmed/leaked this get off scot-free. What a slimy little snake in the grass that merkin is. I hope they get what they deserve.

And how hypocritical is the media/society? Mad Monday culture is built up as a crazy day focused on consuming copious amounts of the drug alcohol, which everybody glorifies, but introduce a little marching powder and everybody starts getting on their highest horse screaming "holier than thou" to all and sundry. Our number 32,743 ticket holder, the degenerate alcoholic 'Buzz', will likely be one of the shrillest.

FTR, I'm not an advocate or consumer of either alcohol, narcotics or stimulants, but the hypocrisy is galling.

I'm no fan of Storm, and really can't stand Munster (until he signs for us! lol) but seriously, people are crashing down on a few guys blowing off a little steam at the end of a long season and letting the prick who filmed/leaked this get off scot-free. What a slimy little snake in the grass that merkin is. I hope they get what they deserve.

And how hypocritical is the media/society? Mad Monday culture is built up as a crazy day focused on consuming copious amounts of the drug alcohol, which everybody glorifies, but introduce a little marching powder and everybody starts getting on their highest horse screaming "holier than thou" to all and sundry. Our number 32,743 ticket holder, the degenerate alcoholic 'Buzz', will likely be one of the shrillest.

FTR, I'm not an advocate or consumer of either alcohol, narcotics or stimulants, but the hypocrisy is galling.
Oh i don't really care less about a few blokes snorting a line, was more about the pathetic commentary. Hearing grown men crap on about a block of cheese for 80 minutes when you just want to watch the game is a little grating*

*Pun intended

Tiger Shark

Bench
I've noticed both these guys post some touching farewells and seem pretty sad about leaving the Storm. Shows how much they buy into their club imo and think it's great. Also see the Storm posting some touch tributes to them too which says alot. You don't see many clubs doing that.

I did notice JAC is already in his Bulldog gear but don't see the rush to get these guys into Sharks gear.

Craigshark

First Grade
I've noticed both these guys post some touching farewells and seem pretty sad about leaving the Storm. Shows how much they buy into their club imo and think it's great. Also see the Storm posting some touch tributes to them too which says alot. You don't see many clubs doing that.

I did notice JAC is already in his Bulldog gear but don't see the rush to get these guys into Sharks gear.

could be completely wrong, but I thought it was a bit weird to see JAC in the dogs gear already as I thought contracts didn’t change over till November?

PJ

First Grade
could be completely wrong, but I thought it was a bit weird to see JAC in the dogs gear already as I thought contracts didn’t change over till November?

Probably a case of knowing have to do something pretty terrible and wanting to get it started as soon as possible. A form of exposure therapy.

Tiger Shark

Bench

yeah it did seem a bit early but I guess Dogs want to role out their new toy. And aside from maybe Burton/TPJ he's probably their biggest name who isn't still celebrating the GF. I presume Storm are still paying him technically but he wouldn't have any more obligations with them so doubt they care.

I woudn't be surprised to see our signings rolled out early. Just not this early.

I think people are getting caught up in this November 1 date a bit much. A contract might start but would be pretty common for players to go check things out early, do a bit orientation etc. Look at McInnes he's been training with us for months now.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Probably a case of knowing have to do something pretty terrible and wanting to get it started as soon as possible. A form of exposure therapy.

Like a bandaid .. get it over and done with

I particularly liked his quote where he said they already have some great players but are looking even better with the new recruits lol

To me it says more about our recruits, our club, and the culture of both Fitzy and the Storm, all being built on respect.
Has anyone every really considered Barrett in a respective mode?
The Dogs at the moment need sugar coating and Xmas cards.
We need a winning culture, in fact I personally demand it.
There is strength in these two fellas, and McInnes as well.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
To me it says more about our recruits, our club, and the culture of both Fitzy and the Storm, all being built on respect.
Has anyone every really considered Barrett in a respective mode?
The Dogs at the moment need sugar coating and Xmas cards.
We need a winning culture, in fact I personally demand it.
There is strength in these two fellas, and McInnes as well.
Yeah Dogs are coming off back to back spoons hence the desperation to give their fans some hope for next year and get them interested in memberships. Arthur Laudry is a pretty shrewd businessman and wouldn’t enjoy being associated with the current losing culture at the dogs.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Yeah Dogs are coming off back to back spoons hence the desperation to give their fans some hope for next year and get them interested in memberships. Arthur Laudry is a pretty shrewd businessman and wouldn’t enjoy being associated with the current losing culture at the dogs.

Broncos got the spoon in 2020