What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dale Finucane

Doga

Juniors
The kid didn't get a lot of minutes but I was super impressed by his contribution.

He ran hard, made some good meters. Pushed through the advantage line despite some solid defence by the Rabbitohs coming out of our own 20.

Was very solid in defence too.

Hopefully we see a lot more of him this year. i can see him taking Corey Paynes spot in the team before the year is out.

spaceout.gif

GuardDog

Juniors
this is one player we dont want to lose from signing TRex apparently can play a lot of minutes e.g.60 mins and is also a big lock fwd

ByRd

First Grade
I was impressed by him, looked very comfortable out there. I think he will take Stagg's place in the side next season and will push hard to find a spot in the 17 this year, must keep.

I have a feeling we're going to let Tapau, Brown and Stagg all go at seasons end.

We'll probably also let Goodwin, and Romelo go.

I hope we don't let Halatau go, he's been awesome.

It's really going to suck to lose some of these players but thats the nature of the beast that is the NRL.

Packy

Bench
Finucane did well didn't he. I don't think many had doubts about him though.

X - I hold fears as well. We've put out faith in Des so we have to live by his choices. I don't want to see them go either. I really think Browne and Taupau have 1st grade careers ahead of them. Shame if it isn't with us.

dogslife

Coach
Didn't look out of his depth on Saturday, he looks like he's got a good career ahead of him, let's hope it's with us

Finucane did well didn't he. I don't think many had doubts about him though.

X - I hold fears as well. We've put out faith in Des so we have to live by his choices. I don't want to see them go either. I really think Browne and Taupau have 1st grade careers ahead of them. Shame if it isn't with us.

I know Des is a professional but I really hope the T-rex money wasn't a "pay-out-for-the-boys" type scenario. I know Greenberg wouldn't allow it but some of the figured being tossed around are ridiculous.

I wish we could just keep everyone. :x

Also on a side note I have a feeling the Dragons are going to raid our lower grade forward stocks, they seem to be way under the cap and have not signed anyone yet.

TK1

Juniors
I know Des is a professional but I really hope the T-rex money wasn't a "pay-out-for-the-boys" type scenario. I know Greenberg wouldn't allow it but some of the figured being tossed around are ridiculous.

I wish we could just keep everyone. :x

Also on a side note I have a feeling the Dragons are going to raid our lower grade forward stocks, they seem to be way under the cap and have not signed anyone yet.

Finucane and Jackson are contracted till end of 2014, Finucane will captain the club one day, and is highly regarded at the club.

Taupau is off contract, and if the rumours are correct, two Sydney clubs have made decent offers to him....

Finucane and Jackson are contracted till end of 2014, Finucane will captain the club one day, and is highly regarded at the club.

Taupau is off contract, and if the rumours are correct, two Sydney clubs have made decent offers to him....

ZERO tackle says his contract finished at the end of this season....

Yup, it seems like Tapau and Stagg are on the outer.

TK1

Juniors
ZERO tackle says his contract finished at the end of this season....

Yup, it seems like Tapau and Stagg are on the outer.

what is Zero tackle?

Lafai, Jackson and Finucane told me themselves at last years member's day that they re-signed..

MatthewA

Juniors
Lafai, Finucane and Jackson are all definitely signed for the next few years. I did a photo shoot with Finucane at the beginning of the year and he lives with Josh Jackson. He told me both had signed 3 year extensions at the end of last year. Straight from the horses mouth.

Taupau has a young family and should be re-signed but I'm worried he won't be as there are several clubs that he'd be a walk up start in.

He's a great player, a junior Kiwi captain and our former NYC captain. He needs to be retained.

Latest posts