What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daley hospitalised with Pancreatisis

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Seems the commentary will be better on fox this week. Get well soon Daley. Not too soon though.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Daley hospitalised with pancreatitis

18:29 AEST Wed Jun 8 2005
AAP
Former NSW and Australian Test skipper Laurie Daley was hospitalised with pancreatitis.

Daley, an assistant coach with the NSW rugby league side, was taken to hospital after suffering acute stomach pain. He will remain there for the next few days.

He is hopeful of returning to the Blues camp ahead of Wednesday night's second State of Origin clash at Telstra Stadium.

Pancreatitis is an inflammation of the pancreas, a gland behind the stomach which produces insulin and helps in the digestive process.

Daley played 244 first grade games for the Canberra Raiders during a distinguished 14-year career.

He played in 23 Origin matches, captaining the Blues 13 times. He also played 34 Tests for the Kangaroos, and was skipper on six occasions.

Bazal

Post Whore
Freeman would be better off under 6 feet of wet cement with marbles in his mouth. Lozza has been smoten for the NSW Origin 2 selections.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
Seems the commentary will be better on fox this week. Get well soon Daley. Not too soon though..

How is that gonna make it better?

Daley is the best and only decent co-commentator theyve got, and sh*tts all over Freeman, Pearce and Green.

Get well soon Lozza.

Glen

Bench
Fox has gotta clean out some of their sh*tty commentators next season. Surely they can find someone better than GARY FREEMAN. God I hate that idiot. Daley is pretty good though.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
PARRA_FAN said:
How is that gonna make it better?

Daley is the best and only decent co-commentator theyve got, and sh*tts all over Freeman, Pearce and Green.

Get well soon Lozza.

You have to be kidding!!! best? Decent? No way.

ozboy

Juniors
Paul Green and Scott Sattler have got to be the worst commentators in the history of Fox Sports, with Junior Pearce not far behind.

Gary Freeman is at least entertaining at times.

Mr Saab

Referee
daley is annoying. IF you dont like STG then you will dislike the big nose. He creams his pants at anything the draogns do.
Freeman? I like the guy actually. Not much i disagree with him about.
Pearce? BAD commenator. Doesnt have the voice for it
Green? See pearce
Sattler? no idea most of the time. He should give Todd Byrnehalf his salary. IF it wasnt for him Sattler would be not be in the media
Alexander? Bad voice, good analyst. sometimes struggles to put sentences together without umming and arring. Says "you know" waaaaaaay too much

The Q Facor

Juniors
My mother has chronic pancreatitis and I know how a debilitating condition it can be. Extremely painful attacks can strike at any tick of the clock.

All the best Lozz!

hrundi99

First Grade
Yeah I don't see a lot of empathy in here.

That's web forums for you.

Get well Loz.