What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M Awards

mameimo

Juniors
Is it very likely that both Brett Morris and Jamie Soward can receive the Top tryscorer and Top pointscorer after round 26 respectively. How likely do you think that will happen. Also, Jamie Soward seems like a shoe in for the dally m medal and dally five-eighth while Brett Morris is likely the dallly m winger. Weyman may have a chance for prop and Creagh for second-row.

Godz Illa

Coach
When Dally M votes went secret Thurston was on 20, Soward 12. Thurston probably picked up 3 against Cronulla, Sowie definitely 3 against the Roosters and more than likely 3 yesterday. Other guys near the top (Lewis, Friend, Gidley on 15) either haven't played or haven't performed. Thurston 23, then Soward 18 is my guess atm

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
so we need thurston to have a shocker this week in origin.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i'd swap all the dally m awards in the world for a premiership..

that being said, good luck to the boys :)

dragonfire

Bench
BMorris has a good chance that Goodwin is out for a couple weeks. I keep trying to get to the player stats on the nrl stats site and all i can get is the team stats. could get at it earlier in the year but no longer

redvscotty

First Grade
I put 30 bucks on DFragons for the Premiership. too bad if it came good. Oh, and i have to remember which betting site i did it on too!

RedVGooner

Juniors
BMorris has a good chance that Goodwin is out for a couple weeks. I keep trying to get to the player stats on the nrl stats site and all i can get is the team stats. could get at it earlier in the year but no longer

Go to the dailytelegraph.com and they will have the stats there.

WonderBoyd

Juniors
Soward has performed over the last 3 games, winning man of the match twice. The Dally M points ladder must be extremely close now, with Thuirston not being that reconigised.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Top tryscorer will be closer than you think. Creagh would be up there as well for Daly M. From memory he was not far if not equal with Soward.

Do players get Daly M points in an Origin game?

If Soward gets the Daly M that would be funny. Last year Orford got it and did not play Origin, this year it is Soward.

Just shows that NSW selectors definately don't pick players on form.

mameimo

Juniors
Team of the Year

Dally M Fullback - Jarryd Hayne
Dally M Winger - Brett Morris
Dally M Centre - maybe Josh Morris or Michael Jennings
Dally M Five-Eighth - Jamie Soward
Dally M Half Back - Jonathon Thurston
Dally M Prop - Michael Weyman
Dally M Hooker - Robbie Farah or Nathan Friend
Dally M Second-Rower - Ben Creagh
Dally M Lock - Dallas Johnson