What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally Ms - Round 6

*Sandy*

First Grade
melon.... said:
One thing about my dinky little site....you dont have the abuse and ill feeling of rleague and this forum. maybe you should keep away so it doesnt go downhill.

Oh really....as a member of the site I beg to differ and the reason I never bothered with it after registering.

melon....

Coach
PK said:
melon.... said:
One thing about my dinky little site....you dont have the abuse and ill feeling of rleague and this forum. maybe you should keep away so it doesnt go downhill.

Oh really....as a member of the site I beg to differ and the reason I never bothered with it after registering.
But you dont seem to mind the odd abuse here and there on LU do you PK?

Eels Dude

Coach
melon.... said:
PK said:
I will go and check again but I am pretty sure i read at the top that Melon had edited today at 10.06am.
Are you sure? Is it the correct version?

If you dont like the forum PK, I can remove you from the members list. I dont mind sharing the info around, but Its not very nice bagging the site, and then copying info from it to post on another. As I said the the moderators here, I dont mind sharing the info, just not with FARKWITS like yourself. On a side issue, what kind of Premiers leak 48 points to a any team? Pemriff are a joke....

Your site is a bit quiet but you should be commended for your dally M's info, it seems impossible to find it elsewhere.

Razor

Coach
Eels Dude said:
Your site is a bit quiet but you should be commended for your dally M's info, it seems impossible to find it elsewhere.

That's because of News Ltd

I emailed Big League asking if they could publish them each week like they did in 2002, but they responded that News Ltd will not allow them to, as the Daily Telegraph has exclusive rights. The NRL responded with the same. Even though BL and the NRL website are both owned by News Ltd.

I used to publish them on my site, but received an email from the Daily Telegraph requesting that I don't.

skeepe

Immortal
melon.... said:
[ One thing you missed clever boy, Easts werent premiers when we leaked 48.

Hehe I was waiting for someone to pick up on that, and if nobody else I knew it would be you. I find it funny how nobody else did though. :D

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
melon.... said:

As for asking the LU admins for advice? LOL.

The only reason there is abuse on this site, is because of "FARKWITS" like you trolling around. LOL! :lol:

If you hate it here so much, then don't come here and stick to your little shitty forum. LOL! :lol: So apply some of the advice your trying to give us. " maybe you should keep away so it doesnt go downhill. "

melon....

Coach
Raiders 2004 said:
melon.... said:

As for asking the LU admins for advice? LOL.

The only reason there is abuse on this site, is because of "FARKWITS" like you trolling around. LOL! :lol:

If you hate it here so much, then don't come here and stick to your little shitty forum. LOL! :lol: So apply some of the advice your trying to give us. " maybe you should keep away so it doesnt go downhill. "
I think Ill stick around and shit you some more schoolie. This place aint bad, when school hols are over...

melon....

Coach
Eels Dude said:
melon.... said:
PK said:
I will go and check again but I am pretty sure i read at the top that Melon had edited today at 10.06am.

If you dont like the forum PK, I can remove you from the members list. I dont mind sharing the info around, but Its not very nice bagging the site, and then copying info from it to post on another. As I said the the moderators here, I dont mind sharing the info, just not with FARKWITS like yourself. On a side issue, what kind of Premiers leak 48 points to a any team? Pemriff are a joke....

Thanks Eels Dude. The site was created as a meeting place in the offseason when the Roosters Site closes down. It was never meant to be as big as LU or rleague was, and I prefer it that way. But Im working on a new Artifical Intelligence board that is capable of communicating with its members, and hopefully that will provide a whole new dimension to discussion forums.

I had the same problem trying to publish my own statistics. Sportsdata wouldnt give me written permission, even though the stats I have are obscure and created with my own calculations and algorithms. I can understand copying information, but when I provide stats I know they dont, on a members only section of the site...I think its a whole different story. How anyone can claim exclusive rights to stats is beyond me. Like Telstra once monopolising the telco industry, it wont be long before the NRL wont be able to continue monopolising and claiming stats as their own. Im not publishing anything yet, but good things come to those that wait. Its funny that a lot of non Roosters fans have joined, but are too timid to start their own posts about their own teams. We dont have a zillion sections like Rleague or LU, nor should we have to, but you see them logged in yet they wont post :?: :?: :?:

Eels Dude

Coach
melon.... said:
Eels Dude said:
melon.... said:
PK said:

Thanks Eels Dude. The site was created as a meeting place in the offseason when the Roosters Site closes down. It was never meant to be as big as LU or rleague was, and I prefer it that way. But Im working on a new Artifical Intelligence board that is capable of communicating with its members, and hopefully that will provide a whole new dimension to discussion forums.

I had the same problem trying to publish my own statistics. Sportsdata wouldnt give me written permission, even though the stats I have are obscure and created with my own calculations and algorithms. I can understand copying information, but when I provide stats I know they dont, on a members only section of the site...I think its a whole different story. How anyone can claim exclusive rights to stats is beyond me. Like Telstra once monopolising the telco industry, it wont be long before the NRL wont be able to continue monopolising and claiming stats as their own. Im not publishing anything yet, but good things come to those that wait. Its funny that a lot of non Roosters fans have joined, but are too timid to start their own posts about their own teams. We dont have a zillion sections like Rleague or LU, nor should we have to, but you see them logged in yet they wont post :?: :?: :?:

I don't think it's fair at all that they're not letting you post your own stats. I mean you've probably watched the games and calculated em themselves it doesn't seem fair to just not let you show them. Considering the fact that nrl.com doesn't even have their own statistics section and neither does rleague or leagueunlimited, it'd be good to find a detailed list somewhere without having to buy a publication. Greediness perhaps on their part, and definately unwarranted.