What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
be interesting to see how many games he gets at centre before Ryles decides to move him back to the wing. I reckon 6, any longer and he risks his state of origin position.

maestro1

Bench
If he plays centre, he'll lose his origin wing spot. I doubt he makes it to play in the centres for NSW. He'd have to be absolutely braining them as he would have Turbo, Best, Staggs, Ramien, Crichton & Campbell Graham in from him. There would have to be a lot of injuries.

cussy

Juniors
I kn
You're the flog because you shortened his interview to suit your hate Lomax agenda.

According to the interview this is what he actually said.

“I pride myself on competing on everything. I did all my pre-season at fullback, then I got chucked on to the wing.

“I was confident coming into this season, and I came in with the mentality of wherever I played, I wanted to nail that position and be the best possible [player] in that position.

“I pride myself on being a footy player. I love playing wing. I’ve loved every minute of this season. But I want to play centre.”

Any person with any comprehension skills would work out his use of the word "chucked" was not sinister but more a sign of his limited vocabulary.

After all, S F did say that Lomax would get a shot at FB and it never actually eventuated which is what he tries to encapsulate in the first paragraph.

If the word "chucked" had sinister connotations then why would he then say "I love playing wing but I want to play centre"?

Lomax isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but he has his reasons for leaving and at no stage has he bad-mouthed the club, his team mates or S
Yeah from what I heard he didn’t take the news he would be playing wing very well at all…..#brat

Latest posts