What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M's

Cletus

First Grade
Tamazoid said:
Can someone post live updates on here for those of us without Fox access?
Same. Wouldn't want to sound like a tragic though;-) .

Enoughsaid

Juniors
Who cares about awards voted by Paul K*nt and all the news limited so called "experts"

Covell should win the Big one anyway

fourplay

Juniors
Somebody should record it then upload clips to here.. Like the biggest hits of 2005. The other big hit videos always leave the yanks etc wanting more when I post em on international forums.

innsaneink

Referee
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
How can you survive without the money fox charges?

Err $16 a week?
We have snags instead of steak one nite a week...small price to pay to be able to see every game of the season.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Err $16 a week?
We have snags instead of steak one nite a week...small price to pay to be able to see every game of the season.

You are getting totally ripped off on meat mate. I get Rib Eye for $9Kg...

Look at this way... I live in Brisbane. So I see every Brisbane match. I get a Sunday and a Friday night game. So around 2.5 games per week. I get to see every Manly match through a friend. So that's 3.5 games...

I can then watch the remainder through broadband if I need to.

So $16 would get me what? More crap channels to waste my days sitting around the house. I waste enough time on the internet :)

innsaneink

Referee
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
You are getting totally ripped off on meat mate. I get Rib Eye for $9Kg...

Look at this way... I live in Brisbane. So I see every Brisbane match. I get a Sunday and a Friday night game. So around 2.5 games per week. I get to see every Manly match through a friend. So that's 3.5 games...

I can then watch the remainder through broadband if I need to.

So $16 would get me what? More crap channels to waste my days sitting around the house. I waste enough time on the internet :)

Yeah well, Im in Sydney and we are ALL getting ripped off for meat, I could drive to Brissy once a fortnite for my meat shopping, but that would sorta defeat the purpose, seeing as im paying $1.24 L for regular atm.
Anyway Im off to watch the Dally M's......would you like me to update for you?
:lol: