What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dame Gay

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Gall offered more the Woods & prior, if we can move Prior on, Gall for 1 more year ??
A couple of people in 3-2-1 thread gave Prior 2. He made 2 really good runs towards the end when we were rolling just before he went off injured. Before that he was having another shocker

Windy70

Juniors
Xerri's speed needs to be utilized more. Early ball more often and he should really be dominating in the kick chase and pressure on their fullbacks under a bomb.

Gal is still a machine when he is fully fit.

Old draught horse.

A couple of people in 3-2-1 thread gave Prior 2. He made 2 really good runs towards the end when we were rolling just before he went off injured. Before that he was having another shocker
He was not having a shocker at all. He had a very good game, all game, but his last 20 minutes was at his old best.

Weaponhead

Coach
Xerri's speed needs to be utilized more. Early ball more often and he should really be dominating in the kick chase and pressure on their fullbacks under a bomb.

Old draught horse.
Until Wade is back Xerri won't see quality ball. Chad kills centres and Capewell's sideways running takes the space.

Gallen just did what he has always done. Go forward and drag the team with him .

Jimmy O

Juniors
I find a SJ edge way more dangerous than A chad edge, in saying that chad is doing a lot of the talking, why doesn’t sj inject himself into both attacking edges at times? The whole two half 1 to each side thing is so readable.

Last night the forward pack really stood up. We were all over them the majority of the game. The game was so close, the cows defence was great, however our attacking line was so readable sometimes.

If we continue to play like this we can do good things. Our attack is a bit clunky because the Combos continue to change.

If we continue to grind the opposition the way we did and clean up our beginning of set errors we will go very far. That’s how we won 2016. Push them back gain possession and stop there half’s having a full set worth of plays in our own 30.
It’s a simple game really.

cb4

First Grade
I find a SJ edge way more dangerous than A chad edge, in saying that chad is doing a lot of the talking, why doesn’t sj inject himself into both attacking edges at times? The whole two half 1 to each side thing is so readable.

Last night the forward pack really stood up. We were all over them the majority of the game. The game was so close, the cows defence was great, however our attacking line was so readable sometimes.

If we continue to play like this we can do good things. Our attack is a bit clunky because the Combos continue to change.

If we continue to grind the opposition the way we did and clean up our beginning of set errors we will go very far. That’s how we won 2016. Push them back gain possession and stop there half’s having a full set worth of plays in our own 30.
It’s a simple game really.

Like when he threw the final ball on the left edge to Ronaldo?

carcharias

Immortal
A couple of things
Just watched the replay ( on in the background)

I thought the bombed try’s
First one was it Morris ?
I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt.
The dude scores them 9 times out of 10.

Second one Dugan?
First tackle???
Probably the safe option

As it turned out both wingers got taken over the sideline easily a few other times.

Quigs

Immortal
Cap'n, that was the other funny thing I was trying to think of. Standing outside the field to catch a try scoring pass. Now how could of I forgot that.

Card Shark

Immortal

Old draught horse.

Way under-utilized. He needs to get in near the ruck looking for an offload.

Someone with his speed just needs half a gap to make a break & once he’s in the clear, it’s shut the gate!

Frenzy.

Post Whore

Old draught horse.

Or, Xerri needs to utilise his speed more. He doesn't really go looking for the ball.

bluefox68

Staff member
Or, Xerri needs to utilise his speed more. He doesn't really go looking for the ball.

I think (I'm GUESSING) this is probably because he's been told to do simple things effectively (this advice was given to Jayden Brailey early on)...

He should be able to develop his game, as time goes on.

Great line for the try on Thursday night, though...