What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Damian Braumann?

brook

First Grade
He had a pretty patchy season to be honest, certainly not anywhere near the form he reached last year and suffered a pretty nasty looking injury in the parramatta game towards the end of the year - not sure exactly what happened to him but he was carried from the field and looked to be in a bad way, i'd guess either a knee or ankle injury. I'm hoping the club keeps hold of him because if he can come back next year with the sort of form he showed last where he was guiding the team all round the park he'll be a very handy player.

Tigerpete

Juniors
He's been playing Jersey Flegg the last 2 weeks at least in the 5/8 position. He's also been in the Ryde Eastwood side a few times too so he's back, thats for sure.

Joel Kicker

Juniors
good to hear. i reckon we could give him a run in that troublesome hooker position.

Its either him or Prince to sort it out.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Tigerpete said:
He's been playing Jersey Flegg the last 2 weeks at least in the 5/8 position. He's also been in the Ryde Eastwood side a few times too so he's back, thats for sure.

Thats because Caldwell was selected for NSW and also has been playing in the State championships and has been coming off the bench - but now he is back so look for Braumen to be running around for Ryde Eastwood for the rest of the season

HappyTiger

Juniors
I think Braumann has played pretty well the last few weeks.If Schultz continues to play in PL the Braumann could play at hooker i guess.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
hemeroid said:
no chance he will crack it back into the lower grades?

always a chance and I guess to some he has been promoted to JBC level (although alot of people would say the JF comp is better and more competitive)

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Tigerpete said:
JBC would toughen him up thats for sure.

I doubt it I think the level at JF level is by far a better level than what the JBC is - If anything I would call it a demotion not a promotion

Tigerpete

Juniors
I think while the standard of Jersey Flegg would certainly better, they're a lot of big boppers running around in the comp, probably also a lot more niggle as well. Certainly he's not gonna develop greatly at that level but i think it would toughen him up to some extent. Still thats not much to rave about.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Tigerpete said:
I think while the standard of Jersey Flegg would certainly better, they're a lot of big boppers running around in the comp, probably also a lot more niggle as well. Certainly he's not gonna develop greatly at that level but i think it would toughen him up to some extent. Still thats not much to rave about.

True but don't forget there is a hell of alot of rough, giant young blokes running around in JF as well - Either way we have the better of the 2 playing at 5/8th for the majority of this season I think ;-)

Tigerpete

Juniors
oh for sure, considering Caldwell's being play SG Ball as well this season, his potential is the sky, so he's back this weekend is he?

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Tigerpete said:
oh for sure, considering Caldwell's being play SG Ball as well this season, his potential is the sky, so he's back this weekend is he?

I assume so both he and Wara where given the weekend off because of them playing in the schoolboys comp during the last week or so