What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Damien MARTYN...

Anonymous

Juniors
GET HIM OUT OF THERE. HE DROPPED AN ABSOLUTE SITTER. AS IF I DON'T HATE HIM ENOUGH AS IT IS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Kasper

Bench
Martyn's theme song..."I don't know know what ya heard about me, but you can't get a catch outta me...I'm a motherf**king G.I.M.P"

wittyfan

Referee
The fielding was generally crap by everyone this afternoon. Poor Brett Lee's international career must be hanging by a thread now. :(

SirShire

First Grade
Seriously though, I hope Hohns does get one thing right in his miserable career as a selector and drops Martyn faster than he dropped that catch, for the benefit of Australian cricket.

syphon

Juniors
Martyn hasnt even posted a 100 in test cricket since Mark and Steve were axed from the one day side. His fielding is absolutely woeful as well.

Damien Martyn always seems to slip under the radar whilst the NSW boys cop it from the media. There was initially Mark Waugh this and that, then he was dropped (with Martyn doing even worse than Mark in the 12 months prior to his last test), then there was the hoopla surrounding Steve's place in the side, so martyn's poor form again slipped un-noticed. Steve's retirement series, and once again Martyn's dry patch - and dropped catches - go unnoticed. Now all the focus is on Brett Lee. Martyn escapes the chopping block again. Rest assured if he was from NSW he'd be hung, drawn, quartered and beaten publicly from pillar to post.

Brett Lee is f**king shit
Damien Martyn is f**king useless

A dropped catch and a 1

I dont know who is to blame more here
They are both dogs

simon says

First Grade
Damien Martyn has never made any runs when we need them.He gets out sooo cheaply its not funny.Today was no exception and that catch cost us the game IMHO.

Katich for Martyn and we are in business.

SirShire

First Grade
Actually, Bichel. Christ, how many games does this champion need to go 12th man before they give him the ball and rack Lee off.