What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Damn It

Jess

Juniors
I went to the doctor's this morning and it turns out I have chicken pox. So basically I can't go out for A WEEK. I've only been up for a few hours and I'm already distraught about this :lol: :cry:

Melstar

Juniors
ohh I feel for ya Jess. I got them when I was in Year 7, a few days before our graduation camp which meant I wasnt allowed to go on out. I was most upset at the time :(

weasel

First Grade
chickensoupt.gif

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you always have us to talk to for the next week Jess

thats beter than going out, and much cheaper

hope you get well soon

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I got mine pretty late i was nearly 15 (2 years ago) when i got mine and there wasnt any room on my body that didnt have chicken pox. I have a couple of scars on my stomach from them im spewing!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hope you get better soon Jess, it's not a laughing matter having chicken pox......probably the most depressing 2 weeks you can possibly get, not only do you feel like dieing.....but you look like shit too.

I hope you get better soon.