What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Damon Alley-Tovio

intheknow

Juniors
Snoop Shark said:
hey champ did he play that game? ever heard of coming back from injury? U have never seen him play so shut your mouth!;-)

i never bagged him you tool, but for the amount of talk he generates over the forum mostly by yourself i hope he lives up to expectation, not only for his sake but for yours...

Snoop Shark

First Grade
intheknow said:
i never bagged him you tool, but for the amount of talk he generates over the forum mostly by yourself i hope he lives up to expectation, not only for his sake but for yours...
\

Exactly im the only bloke talking him up coz im intheknow;-)

intheknow said:
so much interest for someone who's on the bench in a reserve grade team that was flogged on the weekend...

u reckon thats no bagging? I DO:shock:

Snoop Shark

First Grade
*bump*

Haven't had the chance to see any dogs PL games just wondering how damo (and your PL team) are going these days?

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
Snoop Shark said:
*bump*

Haven't had the chance to see any dogs PL games just wondering how damo (and your PL team) are going these days?

PL: 1st in PL

Tov: Was killin it in the centres for us, got injured 2-3 weeks ago. Hasnt been seen since.

Macko8

Juniors
Snoop Shark said:
Cheers Valea. Much appreciated

when you say doing Maroubra proud you mean them players are from maroubra yea??the sydney suburb down south on the coast???

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Macko8 said:
when you say doing Maroubra proud you mean them players are from maroubra yea??the sydney suburb down south on the coast???

Them players are from maroubra;-)

Abz

Juniors
The guy is not going to be resigned when his contracts expires IMO..

bulldog

Bench
abz said:
The guy is not going to be resigned when his contracts expires IMO..

If the story doing the rounds is true then he's off to jail, and off contract IMO. If he's guilty he has go to go, I'd say the same if it was Willie or SBW, my clubs had enough sh*t piled on it from inside and out thanks.