What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dancing with the stars

madeline

Juniors
Anyone else watching it? How hot is our Jen she is stunning, as for Ricko he is just pure eyecandy for us gals :D
Thank gord the old molly was kicked off last night for someone who's been around music all his life he had no rhythm at all, and as for Warnie's ex :oops: thats all I'm saying about that.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I missed it last night, But I thought Molly might go because he was shocking.

B-dos

Referee
I HATE Simone Warne. I was hoping she'd get voted off last night. She has absolutely nothing appealing about her in the slightest.

astrogirl

First Grade
I thought Simone Warne was gorgeous in last night's show!

I love Dancing With the Stars :oops: :D

B-dos

Referee
I know many people think she gorgeous and while i dont really think so myself, thats not the reason i dont like her. The main reason i am so against her is that she has done nothing in her life except marry Shane Warne. She has no special talent at all (other than looking pretty from time to time) she is as dumb as dogsh!t (as shown during her stint on Celebrity Spelling Bee) and for some reason she is now considered a celebrity. She has nothing.

While she may be considered slightly good looking, that has to be the one and only thing she has going for her and in my opinion thats not enough to warrant celebrity status.

astrogirl

First Grade
I agree she's not really a celebrity, but why shouldn't she say yes if Channel 7 ask her to be on the show?

Does anyone know who Noeline is?

cram

Bench
astrogirl said:
I agree she's not really a celebrity, but why shouldn't she say yes if Channel 7 ask her to be on the show?

Does anyone know who Noeline is?

Astrogirl, you asking that question makes me feel really old :cry: To me it is like Noeline has been around forever.....:D

http://www.noelinebrown.com.au/

madeline

Juniors
IanG said:
Noeline Brown was a comedic tv personality back in the 70s

She's been around for a longgggg long time, she's doing ok for her age I'm guessing she'd have to be in the 70's or close to it.
But Simone needs to relax and loosen up a tad have some of Warnie's wacky tobaccy :lol:

~bedsy~

First Grade
B-dos said:
I know many people think she gorgeous and while i dont really think so myself, thats not the reason i dont like her. The main reason i am so against her is that she has done nothing in her life except marry Shane Warne. She has no special talent at all (other than looking pretty from time to time) she is as dumb as dogsh!t (as shown during her stint on Celebrity Spelling Bee) and for some reason she is now considered a celebrity. She has nothing.

While she may be considered slightly good looking, that has to be the one and only thing she has going for her and in my opinion thats not enough to warrant celebrity status.

I agree with that also, but why she really annoys me is because it took her this long to leave her dumb ass husband.

Roy

Juniors
dancing with the stars, packer would have alughed his head of. Imo shows how desperate 7 are for shows an i feel sory for the people that watch it. lol

B-dos

Referee
Roy said:
dancing with the stars, packer would have alughed his head of. Imo shows how desperate 7 are for shows an i feel sory for the people that watch it. lol
Dancing with the stars has been one of the most successful shows on TV over the past two years, im sure Packer wouldnt have been laughing at that. It has turned regular B-grade celebrities into much bigger TV personalities which is only a good thing for the network. Over the past 2 years Ch 7 has significantly closed the gap on Ch 9 with shows like Deal or no Deal and Desperate Housewives etc.

~bedsy~

First Grade
B-dos said:
Dancing with the stars has been one of the most successful shows on TV over the past two years, im sure Packer wouldnt have been laughing at that. It has turned regular B-grade celebrities into much bigger TV personalities which is only a good thing for the network. Over the past 2 years Ch 7 has significantly closed the gap on Ch 9 with shows like Deal or no Deal and Desperate Housewives etc.
You took the words right out of my mouth.
I watch 7 more than I ever did, and I barley watch 9 now.

madeline

Juniors
Roy said:

Whats your fav show the Simpsons? :lol:

Gene Krupa

Referee
Stupid show, if you ask me.

I'm POed at 9 for making me download the current season of Survivor!

Roy

Juniors
madeline said:

no home an away.... another great 7 show.

Is anyone else hear sick of lost to an that dragged out crap to.

RABK

Referee
madeline said:

The Simpsons is mine and about 300,000 million other people favourite show, is there a problem with it? Pretty stupid if you are mocking what has been a front runner in prime time TV in something like 100 countries for 18 years now, something i believe only Seinfield can match. A show that will also set record DVD sales.

Certainly a hell of a lot better then the tripe that is Dancing with the stars. Let's see if Dancing with the stars is on in 18 years.