What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dane Gagai

tumbidragon

First Grade
f**king yes please! Gagai and Aitken could be right up there with the combo of Coops and Gaz.
Be pretty hard to persuade him away from Brisbane though. But $'s talk.

The Nick

Bench
f**king yes please! Gagai and Aitken could be right up there with the combo of Coops and Gaz.
Be pretty hard to persuade him away from Brisbane though. But $'s talk.

Well we have plenty of $$$ available for the 2016 season and a very capable recruitment manager!

TheRev

Coach
I reckon Gagai is close to the most talented centre in the NRL competition <fullstop>.

And.... equally importantly.. he is under-rated.... tbh I dont think we need him unless were planning on axeing a couple of players for 2016 (neilson, farrell, matautai all potentially making way, Runciman relegated to injury coverage).

The Nick

Bench
I reckon Gagai is close to the most talented centre in the NRL competition <fullstop>.

And.... equally importantly.. he is under-rated.... tbh I dont think we need him unless were planning on axeing a couple of players for 2016 (neilson, farrell, matautai all potentially making way, Runciman relegated to injury coverage).

I think the last few weeks that Farrell and Neilson have stated a very strong case as to why we need strike centres.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Now that is one supposed rumour that I wish can come off. Awesome speed and talent at the right age with experience. Ditch the other logs in Neilsen, Farrell and hope Mullholland can build the right team.

getsmarty

Immortal
Would be sensational..but unlikely to happen. I think Bennett will get in his ear and that will be that.

st.phil

Bench
Nice hope but better realistic shot at bringing Joey Leilua back home, his brother is here, will be 100k less and pretty much as effective. As a matter of fact think the power running is more of what we need right now

bottle

Coach
Nice hope but better realistic shot at bringing Joey Leilua back home, his brother is here, will be 100k less and pretty much as effective. As a matter of fact think the power running is more of what we need right now

I'd be happy with that.

BennyV

Referee
Would be happy with either but Gagai is more talented than Leilua, and I'd love for it to happen. Would gladly give up Dane Plodsen, Dylam Ploddell and Peter Mata'utia (not a plodder) for it.

But am I the only one who read that as the reporter noticing Mulholland being ex-Knights man as putting 2 and 2 together to get 5? Doesnt even seem like a real rumour...

bottle

Coach
Would be happy with either but Gagai is more talented than Leilua, and I'd love for it to happen. Would gladly give up Dane Plodsen, Dylam Ploddell and Peter Mata'utia (not a plodder) for it.

But am I the only one who read that as the reporter noticing Mulholland being ex-Knights man as putting 2 and 2 together to get 5? Doesnt even seem like a real rumour...

He's not really a reporter, he's a reploder.

TheRev

Coach
Its really hard to go hard for a strike centre also not knowing what's going on with Dugan, and also Rein/Garvey, need some of these guys to out their hands up and take the spot with 2 hands, right now we're still figuring it out, id put a decent hooker ahead of our need for a centre, but frankly a top side needs all of the above.