What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dane Gagai

Noname36

First Grade
Hai guyzzzz....
Remember me? Remember how I told you guys Beale signed for the Dragons but you wouldn't believe me. Remember how I said Beale was rubbish but you wouldn't believe me.
Remember how I said you should sign Gagai instead but you guys didn't want to sign a QLD cup player HAHAHA.
Where is Beale these days? HAHAHA

The Dragons has offered Gagai a 3 year deal...
Its big $$$$, they are looking to play him fullback.

My God you're a f**kwit. 5 more months and the Knights forum will be rid of your rudeness hopefully.

jenninga

First Grade
hai guyzzzz....
Remember me? Remember how i told you guys beale signed for the dragons but you wouldn't believe me. Remember how i said beale was rubbish but you wouldn't believe me.
Remember how i said you should sign gagai instead but you guys didn't want to sign a qld cup player hahaha.
Where is beale these days? Hahaha

the dragons has offered gagai a 3 year deal...

hahahahahahahaha

Twenty10

Juniors
Hai guyzzzz....
Remember me? Remember how I told you guys Beale signed for the Dragons but you wouldn't believe me. Remember how I said Beale was rubbish but you wouldn't believe me.
Remember how I said you should sign Gagai instead but you guys didn't want to sign a QLD cup player HAHAHA.
Where is Beale these days? HAHAHA

The Dragons has offered Gagai a 3 year deal...

Would be an enormous sighing. But can't see that ever happening.

possm

Coach
We don't need Gagai. I'm very happy with giving Aiken first chop at right center and Mata 'Utia the left center spot. Farrell and Runciman good be back up for outside back positions; although I would not like to see Farrell's contract extended.

I hope the Club terminates Neilson's contract; he would have to be the one of the worst signings by any Club this year. We don't need a replacement, put the money aside as with the aim of shortening the term of Dan Hunt's contract.

God-King Dean

Immortal
We don't need Gagai. I'm very happy with giving Aiken first chop at right center and Mata 'Utia the left center spot. Farrell and Runciman good be back up for outside back positions; although I would not like to see Farrell's contract extended.

I hope the Club terminates Neilson's contract; he would have to be the one of the worst signings by any Club this year. We don't need a replacement, put the money aside as with the aim of shortening the term of Dan Hunt's contract.

Mata'utai will be at Newcastle next season.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Actually, ignore what I said.

I got the names mixed up & our Mata'utia hasn't been signed by anyone for 2016.

Soz....

dungay dragon

Juniors
Dragons will need to move swiftly if they are to make move on Gagai as WAYNE was in Newcastle earlier this week circling ;-)