What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daniel Abraham

joey007

Juniors
Don't get me wrong i enjoyed watching this guy play last year, but have to say this season he has been fantastic :clap: :clap:
Being a huge Joey fan i like most others was crushed not to be watching him play this year but Daniel is quickly becoming one of my favourite players in the game. Congrats on City/Country selection

antonius

Coach
Daniel Son is What being a Knight is all about, local boy, keeps a low profile, an honest player, and has stuck at his game even though at times it was tough (when cut by the Knights and sent back to the local comp) He fought back and is showing he more than deserves the kudos he is now getting. Add to that the fact that he is very resilient, (very rarely misses a game, and very rare for him to put in a bad one) he is and has been one of my all time favourite Knights players.

~knights~

Juniors
One of my faves as well.

ALWAYS gives 100%.

Win or lose he is always one of our best players on the day.

Congrats Abes :clap:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Can't wait to meet him and Kidley tomorrow. :)

It isn't often I get to see NRL players in the flesh. Last time was when Parramatta toured in 2000.

~bedsy~

First Grade
He is a great player and will be one of the top in our game in yrs to come if he keeps it up.
Abes deserves to be praised for the hard work he put's in.

Latest posts