What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles - Head coach of Parramatta from 2025

TheParraboy

Staff member
Id like us to change our name while we are making changes, we need to have a tune after we score a try like all the other clubs do...

The Parramatta Rattle snakes ?

Make it happen Rylsey 🤙

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Id like us to change our name while we are making changes, we need to have a tune after we score a try like all the other clubs do...

The Parramatta Rattle snakes ?

Make it happen Rylsey 🤙
Rattle Snake Wow GIF by Nomadic Agency

Soto

Bench
If BA ends up at the Knights with O'Brien, this will mark the 1st time coach and assistant have been sacked together.
I give it 11 months before they are holidaying in Bali together after being shown the door...

MKCS

Juniors
If BA ends up at the Knights with O'Brien, this will mark the 1st time coach and assistant have been sacked together.
I give it 11 months before they are holidaying in Bali together after being shown the door...

I don't think BA is a bad pick up for the Knights to be honest, BA has a decade of NRL coaching experience and AOB isn't a bad coach in his own right getting the Knights to finals in 3/4 of his seasons as head coach.

Latest posts