What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danny buderus

hindy111

Post Whore
Penrith re-signed the biscuit for 3 yrs with petrol 70 cents a litre extending his deal and also t.burns

Someone

Bench
He's their dummy half. You don't think he's a big part of why they're winning?

Might i mention Dragons are without their number one hooker Nathan Fien, they were winning with him aswell. Trust me, its the coach and the players around Priddis.

Eels Dude

Coach
Might i mention Dragons are without their number one hooker Nathan Fien, they were winning with him aswell. Trust me, its the coach and the players around Priddis.

Exactly. Hey even Todd Lowrie was being hailed as a superstar during our winning run last season.

lingard

Coach
If we were looking at an aussie hooker from the ESL i'd suggest Michael Monaghan.

Younger (just turned 30) and far better kicking game than Buderus.

I was a big fan of his when he was with Manly. Tough little bastard and can easily play 7 as well, although was at his best at 9 for Manly in 2007.

Absolutely! I was totally gob-smacked when Manly let him go. He was the best hooker in the game at that time. Bloody brilliant. And, as you said, what a great kicking game he had. He was also a great captain for them for one year. One of my favourite players.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Priddis has been very good - better than Fien went last year.

Exactly. Hey even Todd Lowrie was being hailed as a superstar during our winning run last season.

Did you see his stats? He was awesome last year. He's been pretty good this year too.

Better than a few of our guys.

Eels Dude

Coach
Priddis has been very good - better than Fien went last year.

Did you see his stats? He was awesome last year. He's been pretty good this year too.

Better than a few of our guys.

My point being if a side is performing well then every player in the club looks great, if a side is performing poorly it's the opposite.

Haynzy

First Grade
Tbh i've always had a wrap on Priddis and never understood why he's had to move around so much.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
My point being if a side is performing well then every player in the club looks great, if a side is performing poorly it's the opposite.

But a side won't be performing well if the players aren't firing, especially the halves/hooker.

It's the chicken and the egg mate.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Tbh i've always had a wrap on Priddis and never understood why he's had to move around so much.

I don't think he ever had any trouble finding a club. In fact, plenty of clubs fought over him when he left Canberra and again when he left Brisbane.

I think he was the best hooker in the world for a few years there around the turn of the century, but Buderus had his combo with Andrew Johns which guaranteed his place in the rep teams.

Eels Dude

Coach
But a side won't be performing well if the players aren't firing, especially the halves/hooker.

It's the chicken and the egg mate.

Exactly right. If the Dragons were at the foot of the table, Priddis would be getting panned no matter how well he'd be playing. Same as every time we lose a game someone starts a thread bagging out Matt Keating. That's all I mean

Last edited:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
NO WAY,i have seen so many Leeds games and Danny is so awful these days,absolutely horrendous.

Was a great player in the past but is completely useless now.

hindy111

Post Whore
People arent bagging matt keating when we loose-He is getting bagged even when win...No offense i had wraps on hm too.But this year some players are prone to not beeing dropped and MK surely isnt playing of first grade standards

Latest posts