What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danny Nutley

Barrowmundi

Just wondering if anyone else out there supports Fatty,Harragon and Webcke that Nuts is the best choice to replace Price? I believe he is as he can play 80 minutes like price, makes same if not more metres weekly than price, and tackles like a demon every week, usually topping the count. What do you all think/

BWNB

First Grade
Barrowmundi said:
Just wondering if anyone else out there supports Fatty,Harragon and Webcke that Nuts is the best choice to replace Price? I believe he is as he can play 80 minutes like price, makes same if not more metres weekly than price, and tackles like a demon every week, usually topping the count. What do you all think/

same , but those performances he puts in at club leval are everyday performances

Alan Shore

First Grade
He deserves the place but if he doesn't make it it'll be good for the Sharks chance in the club game that weekend.

Cowboy Fan

Juniors
We will certainly find out how good his is this week end because he and Tronc will be fighting for the Prop spot on Saturday and before you start thinking that i'm bias, I don't think that Tronc deserves the Origin spot and I would rather Nutley get it, but it will be a great game on Saturday.

Jordan

Juniors
I think with Price gone, and Webcke not wanting to come back...the maroons should be looking towards the future and pick someone like Tronc. In saying that, people have been saying Nutley should be selected for years, so maybe he deserves a shot even if it's only for a game or two.

I think the Cowboys v Sharks game on saturday will decisive factor though.

Paullyboy

Coach
Nutley makes a HEAP of hitups, all about 3 and a half inches each. He also is an expert at the Luke Bailey - ie Flop On Nutley. He just jumps on at the end of tackles.

Nutley was a brilliant VNRL player, but is as useless as all buggery in a real game - let alone origin. I freakin pray that he isnt picked to play for us.

It'll be bloody Parker, its always a bronco who gets picked in the end, after all Casey Mc freakin Guire got a run in origin 1 somehow. That bloke deadset would be lucky to break south sydneys starting team.

McLovin

Staff member
Personally id love for Nutley not to get chosen. Why???

1. He plays for the Sharks that weekend and does'nt have to go off to play origin.

2. Tronc is not yet origin standard (I cant believe this bloke even got a mention) and automatically guarantees a NSW win...

Craigshark

First Grade
Paullyboy said:
Nutley makes a HEAP of hitups, all about 3 and a half inches each. He also is an expert at the Luke Bailey - ie Flop On Nutley. He just jumps on at the end of tackles.

Nutley was a brilliant VNRL player, but is as useless as all buggery in a real game - let alone origin. I freakin pray that he isnt picked to play for us.

It'll be bloody Parker, its always a bronco who gets picked in the end, after all Casey Mc freakin Guire got a run in origin 1 somehow. That bloke deadset would be lucky to break south sydneys starting team.

Which games are you watching?

Earl

Coach
Paullyboy said:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Nutley charges onto the ball like theres no tommorow. But gets hammered every time. He is way too soft. Not to mention the biggest flopper since Luke Bailey.

Alan Shore

First Grade
McNicholas was good for a half a season (end of 2001). Then he went to Souths and got punted even from there to some struggling English lowlight team.

White Poiner

Coach
Tamazoid said:
McNicholas was good for a half a season (end of 2001). Then he went to Souths and got punted even from there to some struggling English lowlight team.

My point exactly.

Barrowmundi

Paulboy????????? What competition are you following>? Have a look at the stats for each game and youll find Nutley averages over 10 meters every time he runs the ball. either you dont play footy or dont know much about the game as these are good meters for any prop, actually, they are exceptional!

Loser

Latest posts