What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danny Weirdler just said..

Can someone tell Danny Weidler to put his hands behind his back or something - he is so frustrating, he looks like he is doing a rex hunt impersonation measuring fish with his hands, every time he does an interview.

parra pete

Referee
For someone who supposedly has no credability..forum members seem to hang on Danny's every word...

Freak2

Juniors
Best people get used to the Finchster!

My BBQS indicates it's a real possibility!!

Have also been informed Panthers are not interested as they are chasing one of the biggest names in Rugby League????

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
Freak2 said:
Best people get used to the Finchster!

My BBQS indicates it's a real possibility!!

Have also been informed Panthers are not interested as they are chasing one of the biggest names in Rugby League????

I didn't know the Panthers joined the race for Manase Manuokafoa :-k

And Finchy boy well bring him on, As long as he doesnt bring that zoolander monkey that tries to play 5/8 at the goosters with him

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
in all honesty, watching him play over the years i always thought of him as a 5/8th, he needs to bulk up a little bit, work on sprint training etc., as a distributor he is not the greatest, but his long kicking game is sound and he could possibly develop a great partnership with tim smith, only one problem though... they are both egotistic, and that needs to be controlled.

spiderdan

Bench
i am now thinking if wiedler got that info from here as well......

i posted it as a hypothetical. no inside goss, i was as i put it, playing daily telegraph connect the dots with hagan and finch having a history in the canberra lower grades.

surely it didn't come from here.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Well.....

On the ch.9 site last year (haven't checked this year) they had a email address to send and tips you had to Wielder.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
The Colonel said:
Could well be a result of the environment that he is in just quietly. His coach ahs one of the biggest egos in rugby league.

Canberra fans would disagree there..

Finch is a big sook who can't play, ANYBODY is better. Get Kusto out of retirement if they want a nuffy five-eighth, at least he'd be cheap. I hope Finch stays at the Roosters, they deserve eachother.

number8

Juniors
He has won a few Comps when teamed up with Luke Burt in the past has he not? With redhead or whatever the place is called?

Maybe it'll be an OK signing. Depends on how much though, performance based appraisal would be of a lot less $$ than what he & his manager would think he's worth.

Latest posts