What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darcy Lussick

Paullyboy

Coach
A year or two ago he became a hero when he belted Steve Matai. People loved seeing that degenerate kiwi scum finally get one back. It was what rugby league is all about.

Well it turns out he is a hero once more by trying to take out another degenerate dirty kiwi bully in JWH.

Lussick, we salute you and keep fighting the good fight.

Paullyboy

Coach
Ah damn, I have got my crappy parra players mixed up. Ah well, good on the parra crappy players association then.

georgesnmith

Juniors
hes a dope

lost the plot last night and despite being warned about his first shot on JWH repeated the next set after which he was hooked

who cares about winning fights when your team loses by 50.

he let the eels down last night

aqua_duck

Coach
hes a dope

lost the plot last night and despite being warned about his first shot on JWH repeated the next set after which he was hooked

who cares about winning fights when your team loses by 50.

he let the eels down last night

This, he hit JWH with his best grubby high shot which will earn him a few weeks on the sideline and JWH didn't even flinch

bor

Juniors
Did the refs see something that everyone else didnt?

He attacked the head with an extended arm, if JWH did that he'd be sent without a second thought.

nick87

Coach
Lussick is an absolute merkin of a player.
Easily one of top 10 hated. At least other grubs have the good graces to actually be good at playing RL. Lussick is snaring a rare double of being both absolutely f**king shit house and a germ.

How many clubs would have him in their #17?
I cant think of one outside of Parramatta

I used to hate JHW, he was a thug, a penalty machine and played incredible soft with ball in hand for a guy his size but since Robinson's come on board he has completely changed. The guy's a weapon. It was hilarious that he didnt even break stride after Lussick's best coat hanger attempt.

Last edited:

DURRRHURRR

Juniors
Lussick always has been a dog. Remember the 'battle of brookvale' he slapped a bloke on the ground 3 times before finally getting a reaction and then started the first fight, he was 5th man in on a 4 on 1 in the second fight and came away with a bleeding mouth. Useless football, useless fighter and a grub

Eelementary

Post Whore
A year or two ago he became a hero when he belted Steve Matai. People loved seeing that degenerate kiwi scum finally get one back. It was what rugby league is all about.

Well it turns out he is a hero once more by trying to take out another degenerate dirty kiwi bully in JWH.

Lussick, we salute you and keep fighting the good fight.

I love Lussick's aggression, but that was sheer idiocy on his part.

And people can criticise JWH all they like, but he's an animal and pretty much tore us a new one by himself. I'd kill to have him play for my team.

Red Bear

Referee
JWH just shows that it takes a few years to mature as a prop. Came in big and strong but played a bit stupidly and didn't have the impact of someone his size for a while. 2012 he was on the improve and last year he was just about the best in the game. Great player at the moment