What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darius Boyd

MattYg1

Bench
Darius Boyd puts his pants on one leg at a time, just like the rest of us. The only difference is, then he kills people
In a fight between Batman and Darth Vader, the winner would be Darius Boyd.
Everybody loves Raymond. Except Darius Boyd
Darius Boyd can touch MC Hammer.
Darius Boyd sleeps with a pillow under his gun

Last edited:

hardbaby

Coach
I just got home from work and Darius Boyd was making love to my wife. I was so shocked. I didn't know what to do. In the end I let him finish the job, got him a beer, tucked him in and kissed him good night. Apparently Wayne Bennett is coming over tomorrow. I wonder what he wants...

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
If Boyd was a car he would be a hummer
no no
a stretch hummer
with booster rockets
theres no stopping that

Changa

Juniors
Darius Boyd can get severe food poisioning in Brisbane, loose 3kgs during the week, still make it onto the field 6 days later to play parra, whilst having another blinder of a game and almost making it through the full 80...

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
I just got home from work and Darius Boyd was making love to my wife. I was so shocked. I didn't know what to do. In the end I let him finish the job, got him a beer, tucked him in and kissed him good night. Apparently Wayne Bennett is coming over tomorrow. I wonder what he wants...
:lol::lol::lol::lol:lol:lol: