What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darren Lockyer 4chan/sp

Razor

Coach
CerealSpitting.png

So you're surprised that a women wants to marry someone that is opposed to CP? Do you seriously think women want a perv as a husband?

El Diablo

Post Whore
Because there are a number of insanely stupid people on here that don't know how to read and proved themselves to be scum. They seem to think people like RABK, Danish, and co. that visit the pervert site are super, duper people. Supporting people that visit those sites are almost as bad as people that do visit them. The fact that Danish and El Diablo - the 2 LU owners continue to allow LU to link to the site tells you a lot about them.

I'm married with 3 kids.

news to me

El Diablo

Post Whore
Well you said you were sometime - 5,6 years ago. You, Danish and 1 other person (legend I think, or something along those lines) as the 3 owners.

never said it

this isn't the first time you've been told that either

Apey

Staff member
Because there are a number of insanely stupid people on here that don't know how to read and proved themselves to be scum. They seem to think people like RABK, Danish, and co. that visit the pervert site are super, duper people. Supporting people that visit those sites are almost as bad as people that do visit them. The fact that Danish and El Diablo - the 2 LU owners continue to allow LU to link to the site tells you a lot about them.

Lol the original genius (though Moffo may have something to say about that) is back in prime fighting condition.

So let me get this straight... you edited your post that said you visit 4chan because... some people think RABK & Danish are super duper people for visiting 4chan... and that these mysterious non-existant people who support RABK & Danish (who apparently is an owner of LU along with El Diablo) for something they've never mentioned doing (RABK actually said the opposite), are as bad as people who visit the site... such as yourself, a self-confessed visitor of 4chan. cool.

I have one question for you Razor...

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

There are boobies on 4chan.

yeah, boobies ranging from a week old to 90 years old...

Razor

Coach
Lol the original genius (though Moffo may have something to say about that) is back in prime fighting condition.

So let me get this straight... you edited your post that said you visit 4chan because... some people think RABK & Danish are super duper people for visiting 4chan.

No I said I edited it because some people can't read - and you just proved it again.

for something they've never mentioned doing

Well they're defending the site aren't they? And attacking someone that is opposed to the site. There must be a reason.

(RABK actually said the opposite

He was defending the site as well. If he never went there then he won't know anything about it. Fact is people that regulary visit a site loaded with CP won't want to be admitting to it publically. But the conviction of his defence of the site shows that he wants the site to stay as is.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I don't know what 4chan is, I don't know why anyone would give 2 knobs of goat shit about some Darren Lockyer pr0n being posted there, and I don't think I want to know...

p.s. This Razor bloke seems like a decent chap...

RABK

Referee
Razor does your wife ever leave you alone with your 3 kids?

After what you told us in your pre edited post about 4 chans contents and then admitting to been a regular visitor i sincerely hope she does not.

You are a sick man not fit to be a father.

Razor

Coach
After what you told us in your pre edited post about 4 chans contents and then admitting to been a regular visitor i sincerely hope she does not.

You are a sick man not fit to be a father.

I never said I was a regular visitor. Everyone knows what that site is like. I deleted it because as I said you can't read, and have no idea what I said meant. You can't make accusations like that. You're the one defending the site, not me. Mr Diablo made similar accusations.

The thread starter, Charles Bronson, obviously visits the site. You're not attacking him are you? You're only attacking the people that are calling the site visitors scum. Tells me you love the site.

Last edited: