What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave Shillington Signing Imminent Pt II

Stagger Lee

Bench
The requested URL /nrl/shillington-to-use-dragons-match-as-audition-17454/ was not found on this server.

BrissyRedV

Bench
Frizz gave shillo a warm welcome yesterday which unfortunately led to a try. I wonder what was said to frizz to make him react the way he did pushing shillington over?

RED73V

Juniors
I for one don't want Dave Shillington at the club he doesn't offer anything that we haven't already got & he is 31 so a big NO FOR ME . Surely we must be able to entice a better player then him to our club given our form & position on the table at the moment :roll:

giboz71

First Grade
Only thing I can think of is that he's taking Packer's spot until he's allowed to play in the NRL.

If any of our props go down, we have O'Brien, Wakeman and Rose as cover. Perhaps the the thinking is that Shillington provides a better option than those 3?

The Nick

Bench
Mickeylane is literally the only person speculating on this. He has an uncanny ability to put 2 and 2 together and get 7.

jenninga

First Grade
Only thing I can think of is that he's taking Packer's spot until he's allowed to play in the NRL.

If any of our props go down, we have O'Brien, Wakeman and Rose as cover. Perhaps the the thinking is that Shillington provides a better option than those 3?

Bingo

bottle

Coach
Post the article ffs. That's the 2nd time you've provided a link that can't be accessed.

TruSaint

Referee
Maybe this

Out-of-favour Canberra prop David Shillington could be auditioning for a spot in the St George Illawarra team when the Dragons host the Raiders at WIN Stadium on Sunday.

The Australian has been told the Dragons are interested in securing Shillington from the Raiders before the round-13 deadline expires to bolster their pack.

St George Illawarra had been hopeful that Russell Packer would be cleared to resume playing after he was released from jail in January but he can play only for the Illawarra Cutters in the NSW Cup. His return to the NRL is not on the cards until next year.

Shillington missed the start of the season for the Green Machine with a thumb injury and only recently returned for their feeder team, Mounties, in the NSW Cup.

Read more at The Australian

Read more: http://www.nospam9/nrl/shillington-to-use-dragons-match-as-audition-17454/#ixzz3aZynQUIP