What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave Taylor considering move to Yawnion

gregstar

Referee
crap on all you want thomas.

but we all know you'll be absorbing taylor's ball-sweat with your tongue should he sign up to yawnion.

Thomas

First Grade
I'd tongue the shit out of his gooch but that has nothing to do with him playing union.

gregstar

Referee
f*ck me thomass. have some f*cking consideration.

children read these message boards you f*cking sick k*nt!

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
Did someone mention Union ?

Yawning-Man.jpg

THE CHAMP

First Grade
He wants to play centre. He will only need to run with the ball once per half, otherwise he will be well suited to watching scrums, kicks for goal and kicking duels between the fullbacks that make up 98% of every rugby match ever.

You forgot that bullshit lineout crap they do.

Newcastle Cow

Live Update Team
As most people are saying, who gives a flying f*#k

I know he apparently wants to play centre but surely he'd be to much of a fat heap for that. Most players who have successfully made the switch (either way) are backs. In the forwards (where'd he probably end up) its a very different game. It would be a lot to learn and most of the time he doesn't even seem to know what he should be doing in the game he currently plays.

Thomas

First Grade
:shock: some Welsh Ru player (yes he is a RU international!)

article-2047574-0E50C87A00000578-934_224x423.jpg

Yes. That guy is a prop. His job is to push in scrums, lift people in lineouts and clear out people in rucks.

He isn't a backrower.

This is a backrower.

Liam_Messam.jpg

Thomas

First Grade
if it lost things when you put the foot down, it was dave.

:lol:

That's pretty much the perfect analogy. I can just imagine the back door opening as it takes off and shit falling out. Then it stalls and the driver gets out and just stares at it.