What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave Taylor

Chook

First Grade
Go easy on Dave, I imagine it would be hard when one of your parents is Alice the Goon.

Chook.

Aragorn

First Grade
I think his problem is 50% laziness and 50% ego, when he was at the Broncs he was still improving, I think then he got hyped up too much in the Qld media as this giant with freakish ball skills. Started well at the Rabbits, but after being picked for Origin he really seemed to noticeably put in less effort, I guess he figured he'd made it to the elite and no longer needed to try. He probably think he can just coast along at the Titans for a few years, living off his rep and playing the occasional decent game when he can be bothered.

i think its 50% laziness and 50% lack of intelligence.

the kids doesnt have a clue.

Noa

First Grade
Coaches complain he doesn't get involved enough but they don't want to play him at prop where he is best suited.

Canard

Immortal
I always said he was Charlie Webb Mark II.

Little did I know that it was more Charlie than Webb.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Dave "the coke train" Taylor

8642090_1_l.jpg

Burwood

Bench
Isn't he going to be one of those NRL stars poached by Super League now that they have the marquee player rule?

DiegoNT

First Grade
Isn't he going to be one of those NRL stars poached by Super League now that they have the marquee player rule?

When he got the flick from the broncos it was amusing
When souths managed to offload him to an unsuspecting titans it was worth a chuckle
When he failed at titans almost everyone had a laugh
Imagine the amount of LOLS that'll roll in when he flops in the super league

Charlie124

First Grade
From QLD Origin player during their most dominant squad in history to dropped from the bench spot in a depleted Titans team, all in the space of a couple of years. What a talent.

Latest posts