What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Fairleigh

slippy

Juniors
Sorry if this has been brought up in another thread - I couldnt find it if it was! If so then just delete this ok :crazy:

Reading RLW this arvo and in the Moles section David Fairleigh is quoted as saying "I've made a decision to leave Parra, If there was an opportunity to talk to Wigan, I'd be foolish not to listen."

Thank god!!

Eels Dude

Coach
HE made a decision to leave Parra. I doubt that. Good luck to the bloke in his new career, but he was never going to be re-signed for next year.

wittyz chick

Coach
Please did he really think we wanted him to stay??

He's only still there because it was too expensive to pay him out [or something like that]

junior009

Juniors
Anyone who was at the stadium tour last year and listened to him speak would know he is a talks complete gibber and you wouldn't want him coaching under 10s.

bartman

Immortal
Deciding to leave when your contract is expiring and won't be renewed isn't exactly a bold decision...

Eelementary

Post Whore
Guys, guys, guys...

He's the greatest coach we've EVER had...:sarcasm:

At least that's what we tell ESL clubs to get him off our books...

jk13

First Grade
daisy's resorted to using the old jedi mind trick.

waves hand - i'm the coach you're looking for

Ron Jeremy

Coach
:lol: sure David :lol:

Funny how Wigan have searched high and low, and yet came up with Fairleigh:lol:

Nikki

Coach
Wigan will fly him over, I bet he'll be swimming home. Dont let the door hit you on the way out Daisy.

TheRam

Coach
Surely Wigan can't be serious? No really?...No it's a carve up. Maybe the NYC boys are sending him up just to get back at him for ruining their season and maybe careers?

Eels Dude

Coach
He's sposed to be first 1st grade coach of the Central Coast Bears if they get admitted to the comp in 2012 anyway. Personally, I'd go for someone else his track record is hardly spectacular.

carson

Juniors
He's sposed to be first 1st grade coach of the Central Coast Bears if they get admitted to the comp in 2012 anyway. Personally, I'd go for someone else his track record is hardly spectacular.

That's only because they had to pick someone who they knew would not have any other coaching commitments in 2012.

Last edited:

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Hagan, Folkes, Kearney, Fittler, Murray and Lang are all available.....and they consider Daisey???? No wonder why the Pomes cant win a trick.

Latest posts