What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Fifita still unsigned

Bench
Before we even look at players like him we need to have a good year so players might look at us as contenders
If not we might only attract players like my man, Latimore

Coffs dragon

Bench
Not a chance in hell with the same peanut of a coach driving the bus, a CEO with a foot out the door and an assistant coach serving a 2 year suspension from being a head coach & yet signed for only 1 year with the RedV.
“ Tell em you’re dreaming”

SnowDragon

Juniors
He would be a good signing for sure.

But I’m more interested in securing the key youth we have in the team, and developing them, both skill wise and attitude wise. If guys like Friz and Graham can do that, then they remain very important and shouldn’t be tossed away. In fact I think they should attract players as well, especially Friz (Graham is basically at the end of his playing tenure).

if I was spending to attract a marquee signing atm, it would have to be a center.

possm

Coach
Well your 800 has been upped to 5 mill over 4 years from Souths after Burgess Who is working for his 1 mill a year instead of playing footy is luring him to the rabbit hole, well yesterday it was 4 yr but they have toned it down to today being a 5 yr deal... yeh right
Now Frank what is your next move with what we have to offer him in coaching and bringing him to a non premiership challenging club
Well it should be that easy should it not.
I've heard that Fifita has knocked back the move to Souths for whatever reason. So I would start by offering the same terms and see what his response is.

De Belin's contract ends in November 2020. Unless we can extend Frizell, we lose him too at the end of this season. In addition contracts end this season for Graham and K Sims.

So two top level backrow forwards and two first grade props less for season 2021. Uunless we replace them with like for like, we will see our forward stocks diminish in the same way our back 5 did over the past frew years. We could save money by promoting Kerr and Blacker into the prop positions and Ford into one of the backrow positions. So this being the case we most certainly have enough funds to recruit Fifita.

All we need is for Millward to make it all happen.

BLM01

First Grade
to
I've heard that Fifita has knocked back the move to Souths for whatever reason. So I would start by offering the same terms and see what his response is.

De Belin's contract ends in November 2020. Unless we can extend Frizell, we lose him too at the end of this season. In addition contracts end this season for Graham and K Sims.

So two top level backrow forwards and two first grade props less for season 2021. Uunless we replace them with like for like, we will see our forward stocks diminish in the same way our back 5 did over the past frew years. We could save money by promoting Kerr and Blacker into the prop positions and Ford into one of the backrow positions. So this being the case we most certainly have enough funds to recruit Fifita.

All we need is for Millward to make it all happen.
Too late he will stay up north of the border