What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Fifita

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
He's gonna be some player. Between him, TPJ and Su'A, our future pack is looking frightening. Finally.

All you southern (and northern) merkins can keep your hands off.

gUt

Coach
One word: SCARY

Seriously how good does he look for an 18 1/2 year old forward?

He looks horrifying to defend against and is the best teenage forward I've seen since Taumalolo. Maybe even SBW.

In a couple of years David Fifita will make Andrew Fifita look like David Fifita.

Lucky for Brisbane they have the Thoroughbreds because they'll need to dig deep to keep this one.

Admit it. The only reason for this thread is to showcase this line.

isaiah

Bench

He looks horrifying to defend against and is the best teenage forward I've seen since Taumalolo. Maybe even SBW.

In a couple of years David Fifita will make Andrew Fifita look like David Fifita.

Lucky for Brisbane they have the Thoroughbreds because they'll need to dig deep to keep this one.
Best teenage forward since Payne haas and before him Adam ritson

nick87

Coach
TPJ was out a long way out before we signed Tapine.
The Tapine poaching was a direct result of TPJ leaving... i think we are very culpable on that, we didnt give TPJ the FG chances he had earned and deserved.

if TPJ didnt leave, i dont think we're ever in the Tapine market. Interestingly, player to player, its pretty close now. Both incredible talents.

blaza88z

Coach
TPJ was out a long way out before we signed Tapine.
The Tapine poaching was a direct result of TPJ leaving... i think we are very culpable on that, we didnt give TPJ the FG chances he had earned and deserved.

if TPJ didnt leave, i dont think we're ever in the Tapine market. Interestingly, player to player, its pretty close now. Both incredible talents.

You'd take TPJ over Tapine every day of the week and i'd say the same thing if Tapine was a Bronco and TPJ a Raider

nick87

Coach
You'd take TPJ over Tapine every day of the week and i'd say the same thing if Tapine was a Bronco and TPJ a Raider

I dont disagree. I would trade Tapine for TPJ.
Im just saying it's close, Tapine is a very, VERY good young edge forward. We're not talking Inglis v Pommeroy here. We're talking two very good young players, that's all. Tapine is not getting the attention he deserves tbh. If he played for a big market club things would be a little different for him

Spot On

Coach
Gags at his dominant best in defence again v Canberra.

Pangia Jnr can turn a match in 5 mins, something Tapine cannot. No comparison between them imo.

Woosh

Head Moderator

I think Sua is more comparable to SBW.

Latest posts