What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Gallop has to go!

Brutus

Referee
East Coast Tiger said:
The number of fans who are worse off as a result of this decision is actually zero.

Because we've had commercial rights since 2000. The coverage has been below standard ever since then. All bases should be covered and they are not.

I don't disagree with anything you're saying.
The reason I make the point that this issue is not a huge one is because listening to those interviews alone would indicate that Hughes thinks it is the biggest issue the game has ever come across. I say it because if you're going to corner David Gallop on an issue like this and push him in that manner why not do the same on a number of other issues that are by far more important. The answer is Hughes had an axe to grind. He wanted to nail Gallop and the NRL because his company didn't get what it wanted. It was sour grapes. He may have given the impression he was concerned about the fans but in reality he was bitter. I'm a big beleiver in credit where it's due. I like Hughes' show normally but on this occasion I thought what he did was average. I also think Gallop does a good job normally but he also handled himself poorly. Of course on the credit where it's due stakes the 2GB clowns get none, but luckily we have the ABC who I think do a great job.

j5o6hn

Juniors
Yeah but what if you live outside NSW and QLD, what do rugby league fans who dont get 2GB or the ABC call,explain how the AFL runs 4 stations and the NRL give it to the clowns on GB whose leader should stick to scaring little old ladies and get someone with half a brain to run the show.
That said we who dont live in NSW and QLD get nothing

hitamn

Juniors
look guys like gallop said "its all about balance" (bloody clown).
geez if he said those words anymore we wouldnt have had an interveiw. he should of come out with a statement along the lines of all we care is about sydney and money are the rest of you could go an get stuffed.
seriously if i had one wish in life it would be to run the NRL my way for 5 years then we wouldnt get these stupid situations

Brutus

Referee
hitamn said:
look guys like gallop said "its all about balance" (bloody clown).

It's been about balance since 2000 when these stupid exclusive radio deals were brought in.

He was at Flemington yday (obviously on an NRL funded trip). Walked past our (by then) half cut group who told him Hadley was a kaaarrrnt and to gt the fat prick off the radio .. arrogant news ltd puppet wanker

Latest posts