What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Kidwell Wants to play for the Warriors

kiwi_man

Juniors
wouldnt be bad if we got him cheap, good role model for the younger kiwi boys, would also add a fair bit of mongrel.
would take him over lillyman any day of the week

Iafeta

Referee
Hell no! Can't believe Souths shelled out big dough for him, can't believe he kept getting in the Kiwis. Decidedly average in his latter years. He was once a good player, but now getting on in the tooth and past it.

Meth

Staff member
this is just getting worse- I wouldn't be surprised if we take him

Martli

Coach
He wants to play for the warriors because he knows they'd probably take him.

Would be a terrible signing, about 4 years too late. Hasn't been the same since his injury.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
this is just getting worse- I wouldn't be surprised if we take him

That's what worries me.

I can see Cleary pointing to the retirements of Wiki and Swann as the reason why we've dropped so low this season. We've missed their experience and the only way to fix it is to bring in a wise head like Kidwell.

So who gets replaced? Well the only backrower who's off contract this season is Lewis Brown. Sounds crazy considering the form he's displaying right? Time will tell.

11. Kidwell
12. Lillyman
13. Luck

We.....Are.....So....f**ked.

MKEB...

Staff member
But guys, he could be the solution to our Halves problem.

Kidwell for the #6 jersey!!!

But What about Michael Luck in the #6 jersey :x
His kicking on the 2nd is clearly as good and accurate as everybody else we have used in that jumper.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
At least if he did come, there may be a line breaking backrower there alongside Matulino !!! He is more likely than Luck, Lillyman and Mannering to poke his melon through the line !!

Latest posts