What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Nofoaluma

LINESPEED

Juniors
If Mary insists on keeping a back on the bench - bad policy in my opinion, then the obvious choice is the SGI first grade forward in back's clothing. No doubt in my mind Aitken should be on the bench and Lomax at right centre.

Cut to the chase fellas

Turnstile belongs in Toronto with the previous Lovechild

Dragonsamy

Bench
Is L plate seriously considering doing this Samy.
There is no bounds to this blokes dumbness. He’s a class centre with a few games under his belt & this clown wants to use in the middle.
What’s next Latimore to wing.

He wants to use Zac as a utility he even said so.
That why he used him last week in the middle.
Re Lats to the wing done give Mary any idea's he may be listening

BLM01

First Grade
Well listening to Euie's interview all is well in the camp, he is still talking himself up.
Euie was under pressure in pre season and has stepped it up and if he keeps performing like he has he will be there abouts in the mix for origin...just ask him!
And dont worry about the defensive lapses, new combos on the right edge they will soon work together
So what we all worried about again?

Wizardman

First Grade
The reason Nofu is not in first grade is because of his horrific defence (high ball, technique and decision making). He is a very poor mans Matt Utai.

Glenn012

Juniors
Ravalawa has shown great potential. A few mistakes but none last game. Runs hard and is fast. The entire right side, especially Aitken need to work knowing who to mark and when to mark him.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I think Saints have plenty of cover for the backs. Their challenge will be to keep this group of players together especially Robson and Lomax before they worry about getting anyone else.

Latest posts